• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I'm watching...

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
... Formula 1 qualifying for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. It's the only thing I've ever seen more boring than F1 racing itself.
I prefer Rally. Who's with me?

I totally agree with you on this one.It's only good if you see a bad crash on F1 :)
Yup :thumbsup:

Wait for it............................wait for it................ :D
Fall asleep, wake up, and realize You Missed it.

Oh good luck, they have a short report in the news and you see the crash anyway.
Why looking life then and spend over 3 hours of your life watching cars driving by different cameras? :dunno:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Thans for the support guys. At least rally is rougher, tougher and more relatable as the cars are related to road cars.

Mayhem

Banned
You mean I have to actually agree with you on something? WRC and Rally in general are the best.

OP is the typical race guy that trashes on form of racing, then brings up another.
I bet you dont even watch rally.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
1777934550_56b8cbcdec.jpg

I've been a fan of Rallying far longer than F1, but I still love F1. If F1 wouldn't had been overcome by all it's strict rules & regulations, it would still be highly respectable. That being said, I plan to go to the F1 races in Austin next year, and am skipping the Oregon Trail Rally because Rally America has become idiotic & it sucks especially bad in Oregon. We used to have incredible stages in somewhat dense forest & now it's all just open farmland.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I just got a chance to watch the qualifying session from Abu Dhabi. I thought the last 3 minutes were fantastic. Two World Driving Champions taking (and losing) poll to a third World Driving Champion. Other than Monaco, I'm not so fond of street courses. But Yas Marina is such a gorgeous track that it's hard for me to dislike it.

Racing is about all that I follow these days. I lost interest in stick & ball sports (games) years ago. F1 is easily my favorite. But when Speed Channel carried WRC a few years ago, I watched that too. I was a big Peter Solberg fan - mainly because he was driving the WRX/STI for Subaru. But rallying isn't (proper) racing. It's closer to what an F1 qualifying session is: a time trial. There's nothing wrong with that. But in comparing F1 to WRC, we're talking apples & oranges. I saw some amazing car control at Abu Dhabi. And that's what I enjoy: seeing these guys show why they're the best of the best. I just hope this street race is half as exciting as qualifying.

But anyway, to each his own.