‘I’m not a slut’

News of the World has a tendancy to run story's like this where the girl story is about being a british pornstar.
I believe this girl is actually Crystal Pink
Premium Link Upgrade
 
Bullshit. If I asked her to have sex with me, she'd say no. She's no addict.

I'm an addict. I'll fuck any female that moves. I doubt she'd fuck any guy that moves.

In your case she's a bitch. A slut will fuck anyone. A bitch will fuck anyone, but you. :D

Despite her bed-hopping, Terri has managed to stay faithful to her current boyfriend, Wayne, for two months. But she says: “I know that my appetite will probably wreck this relationship like it has done to all the rest.
Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

No ****. I wonder what gave her that idea? :dunno:
 
I'm so damn immature! I can't stop laughing about the fag break comment!:1orglaugh While others take a smoke break, she goes and fucks some random dude, very nice!:thumbsup:
 
Well, at least now I know that my type of girl exists!
before that day I though that is were just a dreams, but now I'v got an instance from reality!

Scientists must clone her asap. Definitely!!!
 
Re: ‘I’m not a slut’


...and thats why she want to fuck so much!

it is fucked up regularity: the more ugly is girl, the more lustful and hungry for sex she is.
and vice versa.

I hope that genetic engineers will be able to combine her BEAUTIFUL lascivious character with sexy body and face of [enter your favourite pornstar name here].

btw... I didn't see her photo yet. hm.
 
:beep beep beep:

Sorry, my :bs: detector is going off.



She lost her virginity when she was 17 and she is now 25. In a matter of those 8 years, she claims to have ***** with 1,000 different men.

:does some quick arithmetic:

1,000 different guys / 8 years = 125 different guys per year

There are 365 days in a year, so if she had to average 125 new guys per year, she would have to find a new guy to have sex with every 2.92 days. She works, assumably 40 hours per week, so that would leave her nothing but weeknights and weekends to accomplish that. No, no, I don't believe it.

And, these numbers are assuming that since the very day that she lost her virginity, she immediately started fucking anybody she could find. If she didn't, she would have to average a brand new guy even more often than every 2.92 days.

No, I call fucking bullshit.

Thank you for your critical thinking skills and use of logic, I knew the story was fiction or at the very least fictionalized, but your math proves that the story is either a complete fake or embellished for attention.

I do wonder though.....

What would HER definition of a slut be ?
 
Slut,

noun,

A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous


from dictionary . com


Some one may want to point her to that website.
 
Re: ‘I’m not a slut’

The words Slut and Whore and other nasty things describing women who had many sexual partners were most likely invented by a bunch of religious wankers that hated the fact that women are equal. So they came up with those worlds in order to control women who have sexual freedom and even brainwashed women (especially women who had lots of sexual patners before they became born again morons) also uses those words in order to bring more women to their religion, think about it, verbal ***** is one of the things most commonly used by religious groups to bring down a woman and even a man physiologically to make them easier to convert.
I think the strange thing about this is that you do sometimes get women who do call themselves sluts and whores and they even go as far as saying they liked being called those things.
 
Just for the record I really do love sluts, god's gift to humanity, but I do not see it as negative just an admission of promiscuity. Let's not forget that men can be sluts too. I was in my youth but alas those days are behind me so now only my lovely wife is the slut and god do I lover her for it.
 
1. Where does she live again?
2. Is that near an airport?
3. Do they have reasonably priced hotels?

I'm just trying to plan out my next vacation. :D
 
Back
Top