L lost1dc Nov 11, 2008 #41 gunslingingbird said: 1. Where does she live again? 2. Is that near an airport? 3. Do they have reasonably priced hotels? I'm just trying to plan out my next vacation. Click to expand... I like your thinking. Wish I came up with that post.
gunslingingbird said: 1. Where does she live again? 2. Is that near an airport? 3. Do they have reasonably priced hotels? I'm just trying to plan out my next vacation. Click to expand... I like your thinking. Wish I came up with that post.
J jumbo_jim Nov 12, 2008 #42 Crystal was on BGAFD saying that the article was untrue. It was meant to be about her life in porn and how her boyfriend coped.
Crystal was on BGAFD saying that the article was untrue. It was meant to be about her life in porn and how her boyfriend coped.