Bullshit. If I asked her to have sex with me, she'd say no. She's no addict.
I'm an addict. I'll fuck any female that moves. I doubt she'd fuck any guy that moves.
Despite her bed-hopping, Terri has managed to stay faithful to her current boyfriend, Wayne, for two months. But she says: “I know that my appetite will probably wreck this relationship like it has done to all the rest.
Good old Essex girls :nanner: the best sluts in the world![]()
she ugly
she ugly
:beep beep beep:
Sorry, mydetector is going off.
She lost her virginity when she was 17 and she is now 25. In a matter of those 8 years, she claims to have ***** with 1,000 different men.
:does some quick arithmetic:
1,000 different guys / 8 years = 125 different guys per year
There are 365 days in a year, so if she had to average 125 new guys per year, she would have to find a new guy to have sex with every 2.92 days. She works, assumably 40 hours per week, so that would leave her nothing but weeknights and weekends to accomplish that. No, no, I don't believe it.
And, these numbers are assuming that since the very day that she lost her virginity, she immediately started fucking anybody she could find. If she didn't, she would have to average a brand new guy even more often than every 2.92 days.
No, I call fucking bullshit.
News of the World has a tendancy to run story's like this where the girl story is about being a british pornstar.
I believe this girl is actually Crystal Pink
Premium Link Upgrade
By looking at that definition, does this mean we have all sorts of "sluts" here?Slut,
noun,
A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous
from dictionary . com
Some one may want to point her to that website.
By looking at that definition, does this mean we have all sorts of "sluts" here?![]()