• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Illuminatii, chemtrails, lizardmen, conspiracy theories, nanotechnology and other horseshit.

This explains everything.

No.

AL-Queda has no Navy to block us or the foot troops to bring this country to it knees.

Propaganda for profit.

They want to be left alone. Research Bin-Ladens original meanings butthurt that we helped out in the 4st desert storm. Neo-Cons, IMO used this on the masses.

Fear plays well by evil men Adolpf Hitler.

My bad ace.

Great pic upload!

Were not where for the grammar police, but everyone does it here Like "Conrats MustBeGood fro 10K" thread OBD started.

I fuck up ofen typing were with where, but who cares. A wise person would figured it out without using it as a comeback.

Thanks for the pic :wave2:

Other meaning above is to responded like adults or come back with full retard stuff. Your Pic :wave2:

You are the Full Retard who keeps on giving.
:confusedcow:

No.

You are doing a Bill O'riley, but where he tells people to shut up, you play get the last word and print insults.

my work is done here on the reverse phsycology your the troll and butthurt you do to members because you are right ever since I started posting here after the over reaction SB thread about the national anthem not in English with you I got the first over the bow "Go back to who has the tit who smell thread"or something like that.

See before that thread and joining the forum I always read threads here. Sam Fisher. Wow.

You also use that line back to Niche and Fetishes to others also reading threads before I started posting here. At least BC was funny.

Call this post what you want Phil, because PC are stopping members from posting here because the last three days has been me and you 2 1/2 (Bob IMO is thinking like an Adult even though our views differ, your rights) playing the "Flame Game" Just like children. As of today trying to give my views, FULL Retard stuff. Who really is butthurt?

Have a nice summer Americans

Just don't let your beliefs make you post on a forum that is world wide like a bunch of kids on the Net which is what exists in DC

Glad i'm giving for the Lulz Phil :wave2:

PS part trey.

Phil on the SB thread I posted on my 3rd or 4th response to you that Your a Trip

Acting like a child responses proved it since then. Playing with you for the last 6 months on here is taking time away out of my life.

My 10 year old daughter has more sense on non face book kids forums with the for the lulz crap you post here.

Have a nice summer. Smoke one and actually enjoy life at least for 24/7 in your life.

PS part trey.

Phil on the SB thread I posted on my 3rd or 4th response to you that Your a Trip

Acting like a child responses proved it since then. Playing with you for the last 6 months on here is taking time away out of my life.

My 10 year old daughter has more sense on non face book kids forums with the for the lulz crap you post here.

Have a nice summer. Smoke one and actually enjoy life at least for 24/7 in your life.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Illuminatii, chemtrails, lizardmen, conspiracy theories, nanotechnology and other horseshit.

MBG, I'd think you would understand just looking at the thread title that you're not going to confuse anyone enough to convert to any particular lunacy to which you subscribe.

PS part cinco

This is what the founding fathers fault for and now these days "Shut Uo", fuck the 1st Amendment and speak shit about evil. It only exist in Hollywood.

Philbert

Banned
:rofl::rofl2::rofl::rofl2::rofl::rofl2::rofl::rofl2::rofl::rofl2::rofl::rofl2::rofl::rofl2::rofl::rofl2::rofl::rofl2::rofl::rofl2::rofl:

Seriously...go git the 10 year old and have her retype what you just tried to say, in some coherent form of English and maybe SOMEONE can at least get a chuckle from the lunacy you keep sputtering; I have no idea what you just tried unsuccessfully to say in the last several posts.
I doubt even you do, though; brain damage is a terrible thing to witness this close to hand.

Are you leaving to continue your Special Mission somewhere else? Are you the Batman? What Da Fuck are you trying to say?:facepalm:
Never mind...it's probably not important. Or intelligent. :tinhat: Or sane.

Philbert

Banned
AL-Queda has no Navy to block us or the foot troops to bring this country to it knees.

When you are coherent, you are usually wrong.

Al Qada has a Navy...they have fast attack cruisers, fast Attack Subs, even Stealth Technology...and they will have the "floating" tech worked out any day now, as well as the Submerged Submarine Recovery Tech being worked on in secret N Korean labs.

Fear the wrath of Al Qada!

0paddlewheeler.jpg Chinesesub.jpgwhat izzat.jpg

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I'm glad you came to your senses. When it comes to the invasion into Iraq, there is too much evidence and motivations behind that debacle. Life endangering initiatives set into phase to not get oil from Iraq but satisfy our friends from Saudi Arabia. I'll get into that in another thread but the idea that Bush orchestrated the 9/11 bombings or missiles instead of air planes is pure fantasy.

I'm glad you came to your senses. When it comes to the invasion into Iraq, there is too much evidence and motivations behind that debacle. Life endangering initiatives set into phase to not get oil from Iraq but satisfy our friends from Saudi Arabia. I'll get into that in another thread but the idea that Bush orchestrated the 9/11 bombings or missiles instead of air planes is pure fantasy.

Others with differ views will distort. My views was judging their case, you are correct on why we would do that (The War on Terror) makes what I type to question the event stupid.

You are all right to talk things out man like on the Wal-Mart thread without acting like children with name calling. Have a great summer.

Philbert

Banned
Others with differ views will distort. My views was judging their case, you are correct on why we would do that (The War on Terror) makes what I type to question the event stupid.

You are all right to talk things out man like on the Wal-Mart thread without acting like children with name calling. Have a great summer.

You accidently told the truth on that subject...pretty much everything you post is plain vanilla stupid. :rofl:

my work is done here on the reverse phsycology your the troll and butthurt you do to members because you are right (true.) ever since I started posting here after the over reaction SB thread about the national anthem not in English with you I got the first over the bow "Go back to who has the tit who smell thread"or something like that.

:rofl2:
So...nothing you ever posted was actually true...you are so damn smart that you were just using reverse psychology(make a note here how to spell the word "psychology") and fucking with every one who ever read your drivel and tried to respond...you claim to have been bullshitting everyone now with some plot using reverse psychology.:facepalm: All those thread hijackings, all those long flame fests were just you fucking with us for fun....nothing you ever posted was really true?
Just like I said so many times...stupid beyond compare...911 conspiracies, Koch Bros...all bullshit.
All those lies you kept posting without any proof or reason, just made up crap to play with us here and just pretending to be ignorant ...right.
Everyone believes you now...no one could REALLY be that stupid, ignorant, or such a complete asshole.
Except you.
So you don't really mean this

"Report this I will take an infraction.
No life lonely loser insulting members as a tuff guy behind a key board!
Meaning type away on others and Me. I'm done with you and your lonely angst stuff here.
"

message you sneakily left in my visitor messages? Some childish namecalling, I see... or more "reverse psychology" ?
You put me on Ignore and then continued to post to my posts, you claim 911 is a hoax , and now you didn't really mean any of it...and it's time to go, your work is done here?

Get the fuck outa here, ya looser.
:wave::troll2:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Bodie, let not your heart be troubled. The dude in the video is just trying to make a buck with Youtube. He cranks out over a dozen a week and it's the same shit every time. He replays videos from the scores of others Youtube fortune seekers. Use the same mantra and hope someone clicks onto his ad.

I first got into conspiracy theories when Art Bell started doing his overnight radio show Coast-to-Coast. Ground braking in the fact that it was an overnight show and drew the crazies that are kept up at night with weird thoughts floating through their brains. Talking about lizard people and Big Foot. Haunted places. Shadow people. Ouija boards. People captured by space aliens with chips implanted. Numerology. Free Masons. Arc of the Covenant. Chemtrails and yes, New World Order and World Bank conspiracy theories.

There is a huge market for this kind of stuff. Traveling conventions with booths to sign books. Panel speakers. You wouldn't believe what some people pay for a meet and greet with David Icke. You can even book a camping trips in the desert south-west to look for spacecraft. All innocent stuff. If you want to believe that shit then it's your business.

The problem now is that shitheads like that video guy don't care about the repercussions of what they do. Families of victims get harassed online and in person.

As you mentioned, the dude showed 10 seconds of Sandy Hook from the helicopter knowing full well that helicopters from multiple TV stations were being broadcast that entire day. The same guy hosts a video of someone offering $100,000 for evidence of finding a Sandy Hook victim. If such a guy ever existed, that money would have been taken years ago.