• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Illuminatii, chemtrails, lizardmen, conspiracy theories, nanotechnology and other horseshit.

Philbert

Banned
I know someone who has no idea why telling a lie is bad, who changes details of what happens to suit his needs, has no real idea how the world actually works, and has not succeeded at any business that wasn't easy to succeed at for very long (a good economy and a popular activity makes some businesses easier to maintain, til that passes) and always finds someone to blame at every turn for his eventual failure.
This guy had it in for him, etc, at every job, and this factor was the reason for his failure this time, etc..
Others seem to find ways to overcome problems and continue on, or avoid the conflicts which lead to friction in an office setting; this is the same preffered methodology for Commander Potato and his genre; it's not me, someone else isn't "getting it" here..
There are gov coverups, true, as there are corp coverups and individuals who hide things from us, their kids, etc.
Rarely do we know of these coverups (they're covered up), and the gov has resources to do this better than most.
When a flake has a crazy conspiracy theory, it could be true...but usually isn't.
How can they find info that's hidden by experts? In their dreams...
How does the fact their facts are easily refuted make sense? Government coverup covers that...in the case of Commander Potato's theory that so many Doctors, administrators , and government officials have no problem unleashing sickness, misery, and death on their fellow citizens, their own families, and everyone else speaks volumes on the level of reality he embraces. Everyone else is wrong, dumb, and misinformed ...
Not, unfortunately, uncommon in the world.
Many here do the same in their small ways to alter reality to fit the scenario the wish for; truth is uncompromising and belongs to no one or side, it just is.
So...just because a coverup has ever occurred doesn't make it an excuse du jour for every flake out there to use "coverup!" as the validation for every insane plot "uncovered" by every Commander Potato on the planet.
Listen to the plethora of Islamic leaders and their endless stream of accusations against the West, the Jews, and other Muslim opponents...and there are always low-info folks who nod wisely and say " Hmm, that makes sense."

As the expression goes, "Without worshippers, even the great Gods die."
Do you believe in Fairies?:fairy:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Denying that governments hide stuff from us is impossible. It's a fact admitted by the same governments that there are top secrets files that can't be disclosed before a certain number of years "for the public safety". Since this is the case, obviously there is something that we are not supposed to know and that we don't know. Chemtrails? Illuminati? I don't know, but hiding stuff certainly fuels speculation and does not help the cause of anti conspiracy theorists.

No doubt that government hides stuff. They can't tell everyone what they are doing. They also do stupid shit with our money. But are they going to change the climate just to benefit Monsanto? Has the RX lobby convinced the military to make people sick to sell more pills? This is how long these conspiracy theorists stretch their government blame. As long as we are there let's not forget government mind control. I'm not talking propaganda, people believe that microchips are being implanted in citizens. Did you hear about the replacement of incandescent bulbs with LED so our homes can be better monitored by the government? You can look it up.

Red XXX

Official Checked Star Member
I'll warm your globes...
What these?

tumblr_mttryea3hC1qcys7ao1_500.jpg

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Did everyone else just know that Will couldn't resist the lure of this thread?

1374909460997.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
What these?

tumblr_mttryea3hC1qcys7ao1_500.jpg

:yesyes: YES PLEASE :yummie:

bobjustbob said:
No doubt that government hides stuff. They can't tell everyone what they are doing. They also do stupid shit with our money. But are they going to change the climate just to benefit Monsanto? Has the RX lobby convinced the military to make people sick to sell more pills? This is how long these conspiracy theorists stretch their government blame. As long as we are there let's not forget government mind control. I'm not talking propaganda, people believe that microchips are being implanted in citizens. Did you hear about the replacement of incandescent bulbs with LED so our homes can be better monitored by the government? You can look it up.

Some I do, some I don't. Do I believe that the light bulbs were to spy on us? No. Do I believe they were a result of a huge corporation shoving huge campaign contributions in political pockets? Absolutely. Do I believe we would change the climate for Monsanto? No. Do I believe THEY'RE pollution, is helping to warm the climate? Sure do. Do I believe our government had something to do with 911? I do in the sense that they knew something VERY BIG was coming, and did little to stop it, but I don't believe they knew 20 Suadi's were going to do what they did, on the exact day they did it. I do believe the Patriot act, and other spying plots were in the wings, and works, and 911 was the vehicle they needed to pass the legislation. As far as big oil, and big pharmaceutical...I wouldn't put ANYTHING past them. They are easily the 2 most evil entities in American history, and they're reach is far and wide. When trillions of dollars are at stake....billions mean very little.

But, for the record....I believe in UFO's, Bigfoot, and the Loch Ness monster.

...and Red's warm globes!:D

UFO's are just funny shaped clouds. Bigfoot is just a bear on its hind legs and the Loch Ness monster is just a bit of driftwood. Red's tits however are quite remarkable and require further study.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I've personally see Will E. Worm at the Masonic Lodge....
ko2003.jpg

Pssst!!
That's him in the yellow....:facepalm:

bobjustbob

UFO's are just funny shaped clouds. Bigfoot is just a bear on its hind legs and the Loch Ness monster is just a bit of driftwood. Red's tits however are quite remarkable and require further study.

I must disagree with you. Everything you mentioned has been documented as real with 100% rock solid evidence supplied by The History Channel. All except Red XXX boobies. I tend to think they are remarkable but unless David Icke tells us so, the jury is still out on that.

bobjustbob

Not reputable. It isn't the History Channel.

I don't blame you for that but David Icke has shared his findings on the History channel. I won't bother you all with lengthy documentaries but this clip shows how the dots get connected.