• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Illuminatii, chemtrails, lizardmen, conspiracy theories, nanotechnology and other horseshit.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Alright Squidward! Everytime I try to change my pic it tells me my photo is too big.

Avatars have to be 80 pixels by 80 pixels. I can resize an image for you, if you want, just post it.

But you say they are safe so now I trust them. How do you know this? Nevermind I'm sure you know.

I trust my child's pediatrician, he's been her doctor since she was born and he's got three kids all around her age, which are all vaccinated. My wife brought up the issue of the safety of vaccinations with him when our daughter was scheduled for her first shots.

In Germany, they would be.

But that is because those krayzee parents who try to wreck their kids in homeschool get monitored closely, and in most cases, these kids end up in foster care, going back to school, having a chance in life again

Nice to know Germany forces so many things on their citizens, including millions of third world alien shitheads to further turn their country into a turd.

Oh, and just so you know, since home schooled children are more prepared for college - where the fuck do you get off calling their parents crazy?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/01/homeschooled-students-wel_n_1562425.html

Students coming from a home school graduated college at a higher rate than their peers* — 66.7 percent compared to 57.5 percent — and earned higher grade point averages along the way, according to a study that compared students at one doctoral university from 2004-2009.

They’re also better socialized than most high school students, says Joe Kelly, an author and parenting expert who home-schooled his twin daughters.

Fucking liberals, I swear...delusional in their own sick sense of superiority.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Avatars have to be 80 pixels by 80 pixels. I can resize an image for you, if you want, just post it.

I trust my child's pediatrician, he's been her doctor since she was born and he's got three kids all around her age, which are all vaccinated. My wife brought up the issue of the safety of vaccinations with him when our daughter was scheduled for her first shots.

Thats very important to have a doctor you trust.
Serious.
I used to have trust but the past few years theyve been slacking.

yeah 80x80 is really small isn't it?
lets try it. can you resize this?
I think I used to have a program that did it but it had problems.
http://www.independent.ie/migration_catalog/Non-Staff/article25022731.ece/ALTERNATES/h342/285200.jpg

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Thats very important to have a doctor you trust.
Serious.
I used to have trust but the past few years theyve been slacking.

yeah 80x80 is really small isn't it?
lets try it. can you resize this?
I think I used to have a program that did it but it had problems.
http://www.independent.ie/migration_catalog/Non-Staff/article25022731.ece/ALTERNATES/h342/285200.jpg

Yes, I agree, a very important doctor to trust. He's a great doctor and a good fellow.

80x80 is tiny. This is about the best I could do...

meester.jpg

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Nice to know Germany forces so many things on their citizens, including millions of third world alien shitheads to further turn their country into a turd.

Oh, and just so you know, since home schooled children are more prepared for college - where the fuck do you get off calling their parents crazy?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/01/homeschooled-students-wel_n_1562425.html

Fucking liberals, I swear...delusional in their own sick sense of superiority.

(Highlighted by me)

On the vbroader scale, Germany monitors the financial side of migration in and out of Germany, and you will be astonished:

Every new German through migration BRINGS 3.100 Euros per year into our federal financial pool. And, of course, as Germany, like the USA is shrinking by our own birth rate (your birth rate just reached a new record low), a government needs to take steps to make sure a country doesnot grow too old, or the social system can't be upheld

Luxman

#TRE45ON
"Recent research suggests that the worst way to change the minds of the conspiracy crowd is to criticize or, worse, mock their beliefs. That only puts them on the defensive, making them less rather than more likely to change their minds. What may work better is non-judgmentally discussing the consequences of believing in conspiracy theories. In the case of vaccines, that can mean showing parents pictures of children with measles, or describing the deadly effects of preventable diseases."

Why Do So Many People Believe Conspiracy Theories?
http://time.com/4965093/conspiracy-theories-beliefs/

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Hey Lux,
Go to the Vegas thread and see all the videos I posted of people who were supposedly shot with a weapon that would blow half your body apart.
Go to the Pulse thread and do the same.
You give me a a good reason how all those nice young attractive victims were shot in the chest, head, hip, back ect but yet look so great and cheery the next day and then we'll non-judgmentally discuss the consequences of believing in conspiracy theories.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
"And 500+ gunshots victims that weren't dead the day after the shooting.....all of them survived? I guess either a bullet kills you instantly or you have a 100% survival rate."

Don't bother answering Lux. Meester is correct. If a bullet doesn't kill you, you have a 100% chance of survival.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I met one of the survivors and her family two days ago, asshat. She has to relearn how to walk and how to live without one of her eyes. It got blown out of her head along with part of her brain. I'd suggest you try it, too. Maybe you be able to think more clearly and see through the bullshit you're promulgating.

I've been to two major sporting events in the last couple weeks where survivors and first responders were honored as well. And a bunch of them were in wheelchairs or bandaged up pretty good. But yeah, you keep jacking it to your fucked up fantasy.

bobjustbob

Ace Johnson, that bunny head was to be kept for Thursdays. Adam Johnson will be getting a PM regarding your breach of confidentiality. That being aside... this...

Hey Meester, did you ever get those death records from Ct?

Ya know somphthin', I created this thread to get to the bottom of these bullshit conspiracies. Nothing coming aboard as concrete proof. The new wave of fake deaths accusations has yet to be proven. Yuutoob videos from people never answer simple questions.

Where are the proclaimed dead now living? Where are the communications to arrange these events?

It gets worse. People like masterwhatshisface want to see brains spilling from split skulls and intestines pouring from torsos.

Fake, all fake. Nothing bad ever happens in the 'perfect world. It's all fluffy kittens, rainbows, and unicorns. Bad things only happen when orchestrated by the Bushes and Rothchilds and the Jews and central banks.

bobjustbob

Hey, what ever happened with that Pizzagate shit? Did the Illuminanti eat all of the children? Oh, wait a minute, that's where all of the children from Sandy Hook went. Never mind.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Hey, what ever happened with that Pizzagate shit? Did the Illuminanti eat all of the children? Oh, wait a minute, that's where all of the children from Sandy Hook went. Never mind.

Pizzagate is just a catchall term. This goes way back. Just ask Jimmy Savile.

bobjustbob

Much talk about the Illuminati on another thread. Lady Gaga was featured. Much despicable references to immoral activity. This wasn't always the case till she met this man. Tony Bennett. Listen to the words of a song that has become "A Standard".

Wake up people. We need to rise up and stop this debauchery from continuing.