• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Illuminati / NWO: The Conspiracy Theories

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Yes, because it's only logical that a super secret organization would purposely tell someone performing in front of millions of people to give them a shout out. -eyeroll-

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I flash that sign when I want some pussy. Magic triangle taking you to pink Heaven.

Come on now. :tongue:

Yes, because it's only logical that a super secret organization would purposely tell someone performing in front of millions of people to give them a shout out. -eyeroll-

They work in plain site a lot. Most people don't pay attention, aren't smart enough, and have short attention spans, to know anything that goes on around them.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I believe she is a pawn for them.

The Denver International Airport of the New World Order. Link
You never let me down, :cupcake: man.

You Freemason, you....:tongue:

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Some of it is BS I'm sure but I've dug pretty deep and have found some interesting shit. There are times when I have a feeling that there is something to this NWO. You just have to look at past History, it can easily repeat itself.

The real Illuminati are a group of comic book superheroes who joined forces and secretly work behind the scenes in Marvel Comics' main shared universe. The Illuminati were established to exist (via story retcon) in their first published appearance in New Avengers #7 (July 2005),[1] written by Brian Michael Bendis. Their history was discussed in the special New Avengers: Illuminati (May 2006).[2] The group was revealed to have been formed very shortly after the Kree-Skrull War, which was depicted in Avengers #89-97 (1971-1972[3]).

Member(s) Current Roster:
Beast
Black Bolt
Black Panther
Doctor Strange
Iron Man
Mister Fantastic
Namor the Sub-Mariner

Former Members:
Captain America
"Black Bolt"(Skrull in disguise)
Medusa
Professor X

if they like stupid people, then how would they be able to carry out whatever "plan" you think they have? Their appreciation toward lack of intelligence should be one reason alone to discredit them

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Rumour has it they got a Muslim into the presidency.
but there's no evidence to support this.