• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If You Were On Death Row, What Would Be Your Last Meal?

Re: Your Last Meal

I think i'd like to try human flesh. what the heck, you're gonna fry anyway. there's plenty of corpses laying around, I don't think that'd be too much to ask.

preferably a fetus. make it worthwhile for the folks watching. ya know, good karma for making my executioners feel justified.

I think i'd like to try human flesh. what the heck, you're gonna fry anyway. there's plenty of corpses laying around, I don't think that'd be too much to ask.

preferably a fetus. make it worthwhile for the folks watching. ya know, good karma for making my executioners feel justified.

Thats a good idea, if you really want to put on a show, drop your trousers squeeze one out and eat it. Now thats a show!

Or dog shit if you dont want to eat your own shit. Still good :hatsoff:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

Why have a last meal? Your just going to shit it out when you kick the bucket.

Just give me a couple liters of Coke and I'll be good. I don't need food.

Death row inmates can have any thing they want for their last meal. This is why they did not execute Jeffrey Dahmer.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

Death row inmates can have any thing they want for their last meal. This is why they did not execute Jeffrey Dahmer.

So, if you say you want the warden's wife...? :1orglaugh

Roladin, mashed potatoes with brown gravy made from scratch, a crescent roll, some random asparagus dish, caesar salad, and some kind of home made soup (probably potato chowder with ham or chicken and dumplings). Boulevard Wheat with lemon to drink. No dessert.

At least three dozen steamed, already peeled jumbo shrimp with my own cocktail sauce I used to make. (plenty of horseradish) :thumbsup

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

A fat juicy steak...say...75 ounces or so! That way I could eat till I was stuffed! With about a keg of beer to wash it down with. God damn it if I'm gonna fry, I wanna be completely shit faced for the festivities!

I'd call up Macgyver and have him fax me over a list of ingredients that could be used to hatch out an escape plan.

Squirt the Tabasco sauce in the guards eye, pick the lock with a chicken bone, etc.

I changed my mind. My last meal would be Olive Garden's "Never Ending Pasta Bowl". I could just sit there, eating very slowly (so I don't get full) forever!

Facetious

Moderated

Roasted Duck . . . or maybe breaded and sauteed Abolone

Fresh cut & steamed Blue Lake Green beans

Rice Pilaf from scratch

A Pine Ridge Stags Leap Chardonnay
(Napa Ca.) Estate Bottled
Malolactically Fermented, "Sur Lie" in either "Nevers" or Limousin French oak Barrels.

or a ZD, Grgigh Hills, Stony Hill, Mayacamas or Chalone Vineyard Estate Bottling Chardonnay :yummy: All Good :thumbsup:

Desert -
A bowl of "Cherry Garcia" and a glass of late harvest Johannesburg Riesling.