• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If You Were On Death Row, What Would Be Your Last Meal?

If I were on death row and my last meal came up, I would ask for 20 reeces peanut butter cups and a large pizza with sausage and pepperoni, along with some gatorade and 10 heinekens.

Last edited:
I would ask for a huge piece of steak with mashed potatoes and fries
with some orange soda, green tea and some expensive wine

i would request pussy just to see what it tastes like.

I'd make sure I get some alcohol so I could be drunk enough to laugh at capital punishment. You don't want to hit that electric chair sober if ya know what I mean.

Are you allowed alcohol for a last meal? For some reason, I don't think you are.

If you are though, I'd request enough booze to get me so sloshed I didn't know what was going on!:1orglaugh

Big P13 said:
Are you allowed alcohol for a last meal? For some reason, I don't think you are.

If you are though, I'd request enough booze to get me so sloshed I didn't know what was going on!:1orglaugh

When I was in 7th grade, we went on a field trip to Angola Prison, the largest prison in America, and we went down the death row block. The warden said normally for deathrow inmates, they can only request what the prison has. In other words, the law says you can't give a guy lobster if your prison never serves lobster. However, most prisons, such as Angola, will go out of their way to get them what they want, even if the prison doesn't normally serve it. I later found out that some death row inmates get high before they kick the bucket, as long as they get in good with the guards. i.e., if you're a good death row inmate, they'll hook you up. :nanner:

my wife says she would want japanese steakhouse food.
i think i would need a big ass beef tenderloin and a big baked potato and a side of shrimp.

A generous slab of medium rare range fed prime rib of beef, slathered with horseradish, a baked potatoe and creamed spinach. A split bottle of California Pinot Noir. After dinner, a Cohiba cigar and a glass of Knob Creek. Only then will I be prepared to see my maker.

A cheeseburger without the little things on the bread, some sushi and three or four souvlakis (not pita one), mmm!

Med Rare Porterhouse steak....fried orka......baked sweet tater...corn on the cob....squash...a salad...and for dessert...Crissy Moran...serious.. key lime pie..and a gallon of Ice Tea

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
j-lo's ass and a side of her furburger!! hey now!!:nanner:

I'd like to eat Vida Guerra's pussy and I'd also love it if she let me suck on her nipples for breast milk :scream: