• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If you could suck your own penis would you?

ok lets just say you can reach...and do it....and either give yourself a facial or pop in your mouth ... if you don't tell anyone does it really matter ...or does it really make you gay or not?
if i could i would just to see how good i give head :rofl:

^^ what if somebody walked in on you :eek:

PFFFFFFFHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
would I do this??? I have a girlfriend to do that. Besides, it would be the same like a dog licking it's own ass....
I mean, if you're really that desperate it is better to pay a whore a few bucks to suck the white from your eyes....

Yeah i would. Just like Marilyn Manson. I wouldn't think of myself as a fag for doing that. It's pleasure behind closed doors, I find nothing wrong with that except that there is the possibility of being attracted to penises and also taking pride in your sucking techniques. But aside from those, just have fun and explore your sexuality as much as you can. :D

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
^^^That's a pretty good sized sack for such a small animal. What is that, a meerkat?

a meerkat for sure.

would i suck my own cock? i had a dream i did once and that it wasnt as good as i thought it would have been. i guess id try it but seeing a girl's pretty face down there makes it what it is.

Okaaay, as it's 'silly season' for questions..

If mankind had evolved so that his penis was on his arm/leg/forehead...etc
Would you be more, or less likely, to have a sucky, sucky?:dunno:

I'll check back for your answers in 6 months time (or whenever the subject gets bumped again):sleep:

Maybe Neal Armstrong spoke so soon?;)

For me..this is simply a gross idea. I'm happy with wacking off and living within my own crazy dreams.

^^ could you imagine what that line would look like :1orglaugh

I'm not gay, but I spend an lot of time rubbing a guy's cock, faster, faster! 'til he comes, oooh! Oh yeah, it's my cock, all good.

Sure I'd suck my own cock. Who wouldn't take a blowjob over a handjob? But I would not let myself come in my mouth because that is SO gay. Plus I'd make myself wear a rubber. Hate to give myself AIDS or some shit.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
You're all looking at things the wrong way, from the front.

Try getting it stuffed in your own backdoor without it snapping off..... :D

what do you mean IF :1orglaugh

All jokes aside if i could i would, without a doubt :):rolleyes: