• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If you could suck your own penis would you?

No, I wouldn't do it. I don't even suck my thumb.

5414y79.jpg

^^^That's a pretty good sized sack for such a small animal. What is that, a meerkat?

Some guys ask the question to their girl friends so turn around is fair play. If you can suck your own dick, would you spit or swallow? :eek:

Personally if I was able to stretch like that I know for a fact that I would never do anything of the nature. I will never have a penis in my mouth regardless if its my own.

Right. I bet you'd never have a dick in your hand either. As for your question, do I even need to answer?

I, like many here, am curious as to why this subject ever came up in the first place.

Jilly King

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
At the end of the the day it is a cock and there is no way a cock is ever going in my mouth flylicker

PMSFL! And I guess you are such a gent, you would never ask a woman to do the same, lol.

Never do (or ask for) something that you aren't prepared to do yourself :D

Some guys ask the question to their girl friends so turn around is fair play. If you can suck your own dick, would you spit or swallow? :eek:

I'd give myself a facial

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Not only would I suck it but I would probably have my left ear transplanted with a vagina so I could fuck it.

Dumb thread.

Jilly King

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Ok, so a guy might ask if he can shove his dick up my ass, and I might say "yes, as long as I can shove my dildo up yours first!" Lol.

But then he would turn round and say - "THAT is going NOT anywhere near MY ass - I'm not gay!"

No? Just a 'closet queen' then, lol

BTW - this is all in good fun folks, so don't shout at me)

107d9-embed

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I would if I could, but I can't so I won't...But I did try once! Fell off the couch!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
^^^probably!

you should have taped it. it would have been a sure shot for the $100,1000 prize on america's funniest home videos. :D

..and as a bonus, you get to spend some time with OJ - his new cell-mate.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Personally if I was able to stretch like that I know for a fact that I would never do anything of the nature. I will never have a penis in my mouth regardless if its my own.

Then why start a thread asking this question? I'm willing to bet that you've tried it multiple, multiple times before.