• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If you could suck your own penis would you?

If you could blow yourself would you?

If you were that big, would you blow yourself? would you consider it homo or not?

Re: If you could blow yourself would you?

i know i saw this the other day... but for the record if ur stupid enough to bust a nut on your own face and suck your own dick. That's your biz. :thumbsup:

now, back to the game.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Re: If you could blow yourself would you?

For your information dvc is n00b blind.

If I was that flexible and could do it easily I would do it all the time. But I would need to think about popping in my own mouth.

If you say you would do it all the time, why would you need to think about doing it, if you already decided you would do it all the time?

Don't you think this is weird?

I think it's very weird considering how few are actually capable of it, and how having sex with ones self suddenly starts to be considered gay.

I mean, if sucking your own dick makes you gay, certainly even touching it should too, right?

H

:2 cents: I feel it's the stupidest shit you could do not so much it makes you a physically gay. if ur stupid enough to bust a nut on your own face and suck your own dick. That's your biz. :thumbsup:

After deep and careful consideration (for a whole .2 seconds) I have come to the conclusion that doing that wouldn't be for me.

I say I wouldn't do it but I think I would end up doing it. I mean I'm wanking myself, same thing to me. I wouldn't bust on myself though.