• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If you could bring a dead rock star back to life

Dammit, BB, keep a leash on your grandpa! Also, it sounds more like a case of Alzheimer's than Parkinson's. ;)

Im sorry i think its time i chained him in the basement, you know not we dont all have the cash for a retirement home. Sorry i forgot he has both, Alzheimers and Parkinsons. Tragic.

He's slowly dying, but its funny, so not all is lost.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Someone smoked there supper today.

BlueBalls! Is your grandpa dead yet? If so, he's the rock star I'd like to bring back to life!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Dude, you posted the exact same thread, same title, and even the same wording for your first post less than a week ago. Did you forget, or are you trying to spam add to your post count? :ban:

I was thinking the same thing!

Dude, you posted the exact same thread, same title, and even the same wording for your first post less than a week ago. Did you forget, or are you trying to spam add to your post count? :ban:

Biscuit. I was afraid people got offended by my choice of Cliff Burton and my post got deleted.

I'm happy to know that that isn't the case.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Frank Zappa

By far. He was such a great musician, and composer to boot.

I love his stuff. 'Jazz from Hell' is still to get used to, but it is brillant, though. And his humour! Forget Morrison, that pathetic psycho.

Just had a look at the results so far, John Lennon in third, John Bonham from Led Zepp in second and Elvis has the most votes at the moment.

I would've thought John Lennon would win this no problem? Freddie Mercury is in forth place, Hendrix is in fifth and Kurt Cobain in sixth.