• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If you could bring a dead rock star back to life

I would totally bring Jim Morrison back to life

Either him or Elvis.... Cause lets face it Elvis as great as he is, is dead

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I can't fucking believe I didn't bring up Frank Zappa. Shame on me...I should be flogged!

Kurt Cobain
Jim Morrison
Jimi Hendrix

If these guys were alive today, they would put music back into its proper place instead of the current crop of bullshit we call musical artists!

American Idol contestants? The Jonas Bros? Boy bands? Gimme a fucking break...:thefinger

Where is Pearl Jam when you need them?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Dimebag Darrell, he had so much more music to give and nobody deserves to go out the way he did.

:banger:

Absolutely! :glugglug:

That was the one and only name that popped into my head when I read this title!

:angels:

Facetious

Moderated
Cozy Powell and Bon Scott
Bon Scott WAS AC /DC ! :cool: I never was interested in that band after Bon's death . . . it was over for me at that point.

Cozy Powell . . hmm . . I know this name . . .of Deep Purple fame ? No . . no Thin Lizzy ? :dunno:

Off to investigate . . .& check my answer ~

Bon Scott
Ronnie Van Zant
John and George
Dimebag Darrel
Jimi Hendrix

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Cozy Powell . . hmm . . I know this name . . .of Deep Purple fame ? No . . no Thin Lizzy ? :dunno:

Off to investigate . . .& check my answer ~

I know he did a short stint with Kieth Emerson, and Greg Lake...E.L.P(owell). One or two albums, I didn't really think it was to the original E.L.P. standards, but "Black Moon" was a decent tune.

dick van cock

Closed Account
general thought: I'm uncomfortable with the thought that a musician who died a premature death necessarily would have produced great stuff had he had the chance to pursue his recording career. I've seen too many promising careers go down the drain, thinking:

"Had he / she died at the age of 27, we'd recall him / her as a giant. But alas! He / she lived on to produce that horrible trash later on that spoiled the overall impression."

Yet!

I would've liked to see what Nick Drake and Gram Parsons still had in them...

If you could bring a dead rock star back to life for one gig, who would it be?

John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, Elvis, Kurt Cobain, Buddy Holly, Freddie Mercury? Or someone else?

This Day in Music are carrying out a world-wide survey to see which dead rock stars people would want to see again - for one night only!

Who would you pick? You can see a full list and vote on
http://www.thisdayinmusic.com

Dude, you posted the exact same thread, same title, and even the same wording for your first post less than a week ago. Did you forget, or are you trying to spam add to your post count? :ban:

No need to make fun, grandads just gotten out of the house again and has started posting in that thread again.

Grandad get inside its cold out and you'll flare up your arthritus(spelling?)

Sorry about old grandad he has Parkinsons disease.

Dammit, BB, keep a leash on your grandpa! Also, it sounds more like a case of Alzheimer's than Parkinson's. ;)