• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I should probably lose like 5 kg

You burn more calories while awake, so what you need to do is make lots of coffee and just stop sleeping. Then you can have all the cookies you want.

Wouldn't meth work better? Not only does it give you energy, but you lose a shitload of weight. Win-win! :)

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
You know what sucks about that, though?

Giving up having cookies and milk after dinner.

I mean, i eat pretty well, i just don't get much exercise and I really like cookies.

I was thinking of trying to eat more eggs and more yogurt and less grain but I LOVE BREAD. THIS ISN'T EVEN FAIR.

I'm on my second glass of wine and can't think of the translation in weight, but I peeked at your photos - you're very fine just the way you are.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Before I got married, and subsequently had my will to live murdered, I hit the gym twice a day and consumed max 30 g carbs/day. Now I just chain-smoke and pray for a quick death.

Before I got married, and subsequently had my will to live murdered, I hit the gym twice a day and consumed max 30 g carbs/day. Now I just chain-smoke and pray for a quick death.

lol that bad huh? I did the strict atkins diet once <20g of carbs a day and went into ketosis. I went an entire day without eating and wasn't hungry in the least. Scary.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
lol that bad huh? I did the strict atkins diet once <20g of carbs a day and went into ketosis. I went an entire day without eating and wasn't hungry in the least. Scary.

Probably not that bad, but yeah, that bad. lol I stayed on the induction phase of atkins for almost nine months. Lost a fuck load of weight, and there were definitely days, weeks, even that eating was an afterthought. Never hungry, never pooped. Hitting the gym like that made me one cut and ripped scary looking dude. I miss those days. haha

But the milk softens them up!

Dude, no one like mushy cookies. Soft cookies, sure. But you'd need to make cookie soup for when all your teeth fall out and at that point you may as well call it quits and get yourself one of those Dairy Queen cookie milkshakes...

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7514654, member: 579739"]I like mushy cookies.

Okay, I stand corrected. I'll fix my post...

Dude, no one but Harley Spencer like mushy cookies. Soft cookies, sure. But you'd need to make cookie soup for when all your teeth fall out and at that point you may as well call it quits and get yourself one of those Dairy Queen cookie milkshakes...

:D

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7514664, member: 579739"]Hahaha well now you make it sound like an insult.
That's funny though.

Oh, that totally wasn't supposed to be an insult. Though in retrospect, now that you say that, it does kinda look that way. Let me correct it again...

Dude, Harley Spencer likes mushy cookies and apparently I'm kind of a douchebag, though accidentally so. But you'd need to make cookie soup for when all your teeth fall out and at that point you may as well call it quits and get yourself one of those Dairy Queen cookie milkshakes...

Better? :D

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
If you think it's the cookies doing this to you then give them up cold turkey. Make that the only change in your life and see what happens. This is a decision you can make right now. If your thoughts are,"Oh no, I'll do anything to keep my cookies" then you are just fooling. You want to go through the time and money and energy and lifestyle changes and stay disciplined to those things just to keep your cookies? Spend $300 on a treadmill to eat coolies? Thats crazy. Every garage sale has exercise equipment that's uses just a few times when bought.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Oh, that totally wasn't supposed to be an insult. Though in retrospect, now that you say that, it does kinda look that way. Let me correct it again...

Better? :D

Nah, I liked it better before.

If you think it's the cookies doing this to you then give them up cold turkey. Make that the only change in your life and see what happens. This is a decision you can make right now. If your thoughts are,"Oh no, I'll do anything to keep my cookies" then you are just fooling. You want to go through the time and money and energy and lifestyle changes and stay disciplined to those things just to keep your cookies? Spend $300 on a treadmill to eat coolies? Thats crazy. Every garage sale has exercise equipment that's uses just a few times when bought.

Very good points here.

I also often find that I spend more time trying to think of ways I could tone up my abs than actually doing something about it. There's so many people who all have these different methods they've tried or heard of to lose weight, but really much of it is just like.. why go through all that? The only way to lose weight and keep it off is to eat healthier and exercise more. It's simple.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I don't know what mushy cookies are, but mushy sounds like the German word Muschi which means pussy.

And cookie is another word for pussy, too.

So how can anyone not like them? :D

I love my cookies as soft as possible. The best is to have hot chocolate to dip them in. Since it's hot, it gets the softness faster, but I like to let the cookie sit in the hot chocolate until it's to the point where it's totally falling apart and you've got chunks of cookie falling apart and inside the cup. Complete mush. Then you take a bite and it's this warm, chocolatey, gooey, fall apart in your mouth amazingness.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I love my cookies as soft as possible. The best is to have hot chocolate to dip them in. Since it's hot, it gets the softness faster, but I like to let the cookie sit in the hot chocolate until it's to the point where it's totally falling apart and you've got chunks of cookie falling apart and inside the cup. Complete mush. Then you take a bite and it's this warm, chocolatey, gooey, fall apart in your mouth amazingness.
I see you just like gooey things in your mouth huh? :D :blowjob: