• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I should probably lose like 5 kg

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
is honey good for you? i bought Greek yogurt for some extra protein but I found it pretty bland until i added some honey.

Add some blueberries and a little sweetner to take the edge of the bitterness off the greek yogurt. ;-) I also like putting walnut oil in it for a little nutty taste.

Oh, also...greek yogurt is a perfect replacement for sour cream.

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
I LOVE BLUEBERRIES but i refuse to eat them out of season, same wih basically every berry in finland. the store bought ones are ass. the best berries are the ones you pick yourself.

it's stupid and nazi shit, calling everything greek, that same thing could have done the turks, albanians, macedonians, bulgarians, etc... naming whatever they do greek is nationalistic, and show's their medieval mentality and it's supported by EU countries. sad but true :(

it's stupid and nazi shit, calling everything greek, that same thing could have done the turks, albanians, macedonians, bulgarians, etc... naming whatever they do greek is nationalistic, and show's their medieval mentality and it's supported by EU countries. sad but true :(

Are you on the spectrum? I'm sure you are.

Also, Jaana, pick 100 pounds of blueberries when they are in season, and freeze them. Real blueberries all year round for your yogurt!

Petra

Are you on the spectrum? I'm sure you are.

Also, Jaana, pick 100 pounds of blueberries when they are in season, and freeze them. Real blueberries all year round for your GREEK yogurt!

Fixed it. :stir:

Petra

Good fix, but you're clearly some kind of Nazi. What's with the Greek? It's like it's a different kind of yogurt, based on something that comes from Greece. Stop being so ridiculous!

I'm not some type of nazi damnit. I'm a yogurtist.

good fix, but you're clearly some kind of nazi. What's with the greek? It's like it's a different kind of yogurt, based on something that comes from greece. Stop being so ridiculous!

my country accepts & respects minorities, my country doesn't call all it's products macedonian, they didn't do ethnic cleaning and genocide, they have no golden dawn type idiots and retards, and they have no support from european union. Am i nazi? I wont kill anyone, but golden dawn will.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not some type of nazi damnit. I'm a yogurtist.

my aim was calling all somekinda product they make greek is nazi stuff. it's a kind of weak nazism.

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
my country accepts & respects minorities, my country doesn't call all it's products macedonian, they didn't do ethnic cleaning and genocide, they have no golden dawn type idiots and retards, and they have no support from european union. Am i nazi? I wont kill anyone, but golden dawn will.
So is it racist for me to tell you I'm going to eat Canadian bacon later?