• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Love Hip Hop/Rap Music!

Totally agree with you, any of his featurings are historic, Life's a bitch, Sugar Hill and Affirmative action alone should have made him crowned one of the best of his time but he didn't get all the respect he deserved. Anyway, real hip-hop heads know how good he is.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
hip hop was so bad ass back in the 90's with Pac and Biggie fuckin shit up,
then you had Busta,the crazy Busta,Fugees,Nas,Foxy Brown,Lil Kim,Jay Z, Westside Connection,Snoop Dogg,Cypress Hill,Bone Thugs N Harmony,Camron and Mase. Those were the best days of Hip Hop/Rap. Right now too many wack people ruining it.

hip hop was so bad ass back in the 90's with Pac and Biggie fuckin shit up,
then you had Busta,the crazy Busta,Fugees,Nas,Foxy Brown,Lil Kim,Jay Z, Westside Connection,Snoop Dogg,Cypress Hill,Bone Thugs N Harmony,Camron and Mase. Those were the best days of Hip Hop/Rap. Right now too many wack people ruining it.

LOL you forgetting bout Onyx, Wu-Tang , M.O.P. , Gravediggaz , Mobb Deep , The Boot Camp Clik , Chino XL , Ras Kass , Big Pun , Kool G Rap etc. etc.

LOL you forgetting bout Onyx, Wu-Tang , M.O.P. , Gravediggaz , Mobb Deep , The Boot Camp Clik , Chino XL , Ras Kass , Big Pun , Kool G Rap etc. etc.

yeah,yeah,you mad right.
those were some bad ass rappers.:glugglug:
I still got my Wu-Tang Forever double cd jamming to this day!
Ras Kass was cool,but under rated,Dre should have promoted him more like he did Em.

I used to be a big fan of underground hip hop not much anymore

Here's some

Nickelus f aka nick fury - by far the best I have ever heard
sean price
bless
buckshot
anything from duck down records
beatnuts
cunninlynguist

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Once in your life you have to give a chick some hard, fast, intense doggy style to the M.O.P. Ante Up Remix.....even if chicks don't like hip hop they get into this shit when your fucking them and cum HARD....pure energy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhCNFaaTq1Q