• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I love black Cock - Do you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Hi , my name is Jodi and I just want to say that I just love a big black cock to fill my holes. Most of my boyfriends in my post school life have been black and I have to say black men have THE best cocks ever.

I have had a few dozen white men and have to say too many of them are stub like. All the black cocks I have had, and trust me, I have had many, are not just long but are thick as well.

Any girls here care to share their experiences about the different cocks ?

Jodi

xoxo

"And trust me , I've had many"

Wow, And youre proud of that?
Just where do you meet all these black guys?
I think youre just looking for attention here.

I'm white, don't have a stub like cock, but the truth is, I wouldn't touch you if you were the last girl.

Have you gotten the attention you wanted?

☼LEGIT☼
Most women just don't go after cock. It depends on the person most of the time. Unless your just there for the sex...

Women like bad ass guys

Black guys = gangstas
White guys = hardcore comps like bmx and motocross
Asians = Ninja's/fighting styles

Don't hate this list it's stereotypical.

J. Friday

Banned
"And trust me , I've had many"

Wow, And youre proud of that?
Just where do you meet all these black guys?
I think youre just looking for attention here.

I'm white, don't have a stub like cock, but the truth is, I wouldn't touch you if you were the last girl.

Have you gotten the attention you wanted?

Then send her my way, man.

Hi , my name is Jodi and I just want to say that I just love a big black cock to fill my holes. Most of my boyfriends in my post school life have been black and I have to say black men have THE best cocks ever.

I have had a few dozen white men and have to say too many of them are stub like. All the black cocks I have had, and trust me, I have had many, are not just long but are thick as well.

Any girls here care to share their experiences about the different cocks ?

Jodi

xoxo

Do you hate your white life too?; your white complexion and the nerdy white guys with their little wee-wees? Your dad and your mom, brothers and sisters, and everything your evil race has done to the world? :dunno:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I guess mom and dad didn't get you that pony for Christmas when you were a little girl.

I guess mom and dad didn't get you that pony for Christmas when you were a little girl.

Self-loathing, indeed. I've said it before on here, I had a Maxim mag some years back interviewing dozens (I think it was around a hundred), and most women wanted "medium" or "average" size penis. Most said that too big hurts. This is factual, not hollow rhetoric. 90% of nerves in the vagina are in the first 2-3 inches.

(unless her shit's the size of the Amazon) :rolleyes:

Self-loathing, indeed. I've said it before on here, I had a Maxim mag some years back interviewing dozens (I think it was around a hundred), and most women wanted "medium" or "average" size penis. Most said that too big hurts. This is factual, not hollow rhetoric. 90% of nerves in the vagina are in the first 2-3 inches.

OP's a troll...(unless her shit's the size of the Amazon) :rolleyes:

Its true. As I said before, length doesn't matter because the vagina is only about 5 inches long. If its too long, it can actually start hurting because of too much pressure pounding on the back of the vagina and cervix.
But c'mon, all chicks will tell you they love a thick cock.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Its true. As I said before, length doesn't matter because the vagina is only about 5 inches long. If its too long, it can actually start hurting because of too much pressure pounding on the back of the vagina and cervix.
But c'mon, all chicks will tell you they love a thick cock.

Do you really believe all the crap and smart ass comments everyone has given you, is because you have a preference for a certain race, or size of cock?

(unless her shit's the size of the Amazon) :rolleyes:

Well some chicks like fucking big dicks....and almost all chicks like looking at them.

Clearly the thread starter simply likes black dudes and is turned on by that more than anything since cocks of all colors come in all sizes.

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
Well some chicks like fucking big dicks....and almost all chicks like looking at them.

Clearly the thread starter simply likes black dudes and is turned on by that more than anything since cocks of all colors come in all sizes.

Wow how very well put hey I'm happy she is happy:thumbsup:

No, she deliberately went out of her way to try to offend/stereotype an entire group of people as well. Re-read the OP. If nothing else, it's comical. :)

Since we're on the subject: why are 90% of the chicks on the front page of freeones.com Caucasian? Is it because, maybe...white boys made them? :dunno:

The OP is a poser and a troll. Just my :2 cents: I think she's (most likely HE's) funny! :wave2:

No, she deliberately went out of her way to try to offend/stereotype an entire group of people as well. Re-read the OP. If nothing else, it's comical. :)

Since we're on the subject: why are 90% of the chicks on the front page of freeones.com Caucasian? Is it because, maybe...white boys made them? :dunno:

The OP is a poser and a troll. Just my :2 cents: I think she's (most likely HE's) funny! :wave2:

Awwwww.... did she hurt your feelings?

Poor little guy.

Well, I take people at their word unless there is a reason I see to think they're not credible. And understand that everyone may not be articulate enough to spell out a well thought out position or statement on something.

There are chicks who do in fact love bbc. That's just a simple fact...But to me it's more a matter of their attraction to black guys (or black dicks if you will) than the size b/c big doesn't only come in black.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Black Cock was the greatest AA superhero Marvel Comics ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.