• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I love black Cock - Do you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I don't even have to justify your idiocy with a response. Common knowledge tells us the more people you have intercourse with - condom or not - increases your chances of an STD every time. If you don't understand this or you don't want to, suit yourself.

The more people you fuck with STDs increases your odds. Not merely fucking different people. But again, why would that be your first notion when there are people hear who have posted all sorts of habits?

Two posts ago you accused me of implying the fact she liked black cock was the reason she likely had an STD: strike one. Last post you accused me of not knowing that the more intercourse a person has the more likely they are to have an STD: strike two. Brother, just leave it alone, you look stupid to everyone involved here.

This female (if she is, which I doubt she is), made a blanket, racist statement, which you conveniently chose to overlook, or you just have your head so far stuck in the sand that you exempt an entire group of people from scrutiny because of the color of their skin, or perhaps because you believe they are "downtrodden."

I already addressed the blanket racist statement below...which you conveniently chose to overlook. The chick likes black dudes and articulated herself wrong....so what.

Well some chicks like fucking big dicks....and almost all chicks like looking at them.

Clearly the thread starter simply likes black dudes and is turned on by that more than anything since cocks of all colors come in all sizes.

jesus christ, what is with all the negativity.
I asked girls if they liked them, did'nt ask whiney insecure people to bitch because of a penis inferiority complex.

This was not supposed to be racist in any sense. black mens genes make them more muscular and have bigger cocks, thats not racist !

My family are white, and I love them, just because youre born into a certain race does not mean you have to suck its cock.

People that are hating are either pissed because they have a small weiner or dont like the fact that a white girl prefers a black man, which is pretty racist in my opinion !

If you dont have any thing positive to say, why waste that energy writing a stupid hateful post !

You know some people wear black because it makes them look thinner....that doesn't mean they actually weigh less because of what they're wearing.

If you like big cocks simply say you like big cocks. If you like black guys simply say you like black guys. But to say you like black guys because of their big dicks is a bit naive IMO....Most cocks come in all different sizes race notwithstanding.:2 cents:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

I asked girls if they liked them, did'nt ask whiney insecure people to bitch because of a penis inferiority complex.

This was not supposed to be racist in any sense. black mens genes make them more muscular and have bigger cocks, thats not racist !

My family are white, and I love them, just because youre born into a certain race does not mean you have to suck its cock.

People that are hating are either pissed because they have a small weiner or dont like the fact that a white girl prefers a black man, which is pretty racist in my opinion !

If you dont have any thing positive to say, why waste that energy writing a stupid hateful post !

Hateful posts?
Like the one you just wrote?

So you got what you wanted, you made an ignorant statement generalizing a whole race of people (which is I believe the definition of racism), and then, when somebody calls you on it you cry racism.
Nicely played. Are you happy.

I neither have a small weiner or give a shit who you say you fuck.
So can you think of any other reasons to call me a racist?

btw nice fake picture you posted in another thread of you and one of your black boyfriends as you call them.

I neither have a small weiner or give a shit who you say you fuck.

Begs the question, why are you in her thread then?

btw nice fake picture you posted in another thread of you and one of your black boyfriends as you call them.

:dunno: Never saw a pic of her claiming to be with a b/f. There was some pic of her holding some dudes meat but I thought she said it was just some other dude...I could be wrong though..

Begs the question, why are you in her thread then?

:dunno: Never saw a pic of her claiming to be with a b/f. There was some pic of her holding some dudes meat but I thought she said it was just some other dude...I could be wrong though..

Lmao yeah i agree that dude is not your boyfriend.

Hi , my name is Jodi and I just want to say that I just love a big black cock to fill my holes. Most of my boyfriends in my post school life have been black and I have to say black men have THE best cocks ever.

I have had a few dozen white men and have to say too many of them are stub like. All the black cocks I have had, and trust me, I have had many, are not just long but are thick as well.

Any girls here care to share their experiences about the different cocks ?

Jodi

xoxo

:sleep: sicko :glugglug: psychopath :fight: borderline personality traits :crash:

A lot of fat chicks told me the same things specially those ones lived in housing projects on welfare, food stamps, and Medicaid! :nanner: :scream:

I like black cocks and I cannot lie
You other brothers cant deny
That when a guy walks in with an itty bitty waist
And that big thing in your face
you get sprung

That was from the lesser known Sir-Mix-A-Cock, who was a far, far better rapper than the other so called "rapper" who shared a similar name who was popular at the time. But he just could not make it because of the blatant homophobic attitude of the music industy at the time. Which is a shame because the cover of what would have been his second album was a baby snake crawling down some white guys urethra.

And I would have bought that ;)

No harm here baby, go forth and fuck away with as many black men as you can find. . . which sums up that I could care less about what ethnic penis's you find appetizing.

Enjoy. :hatsoff:

You're like a mosquito..........

Is this the part where I say, "I know you are but what am I":dunno:

I must disagree with you on your comparison...an altercation with 'Mega is likely to draw far more blood.

What did you expect as responses from a forum of mostly dudes. I'm not even sure who your target for making this thread?

She's race baiting, that's all. It'd be no different if I said "All black women have stank pussy but I think all white women smell like roses." No difference in either premise; none whatsoever. The left hardliners on here show their ignorance is more a convenience than anything else.

Hi , my name is Jodi and I just want to say that I just love a big black cock to fill my holes. Most of my boyfriends in my post school life have been black and I have to say black men have THE best cocks ever.

I have had a few dozen white men and have to say too many of them are stub like. All the black cocks I have had, and trust me, I have had many, are not just long but are thick as well.

Any girls here care to share their experiences about the different cocks ?

Jodi

xoxo

What did you expect as responses from a forum of mostly dudes. I'm not even sure who your target for making this thread?

Her comment was about her experiences and although she could have left out the derisive comments about white dudes...that could very well be her experience. I take her at her word as I see no grounds to challenge her experience or integrity but to say there are more white guys out there than the ones she's fucked and they all don't pack stubs.

But the bigger issue is she directed her comments and question to OTHER WOMEN about their experiences with different cocks....presumably of any color.

Maybe after all the re-direction of this thread...other chicks will actually chime in with their experiences with different cocks like the OP asked.

(I think the Mods might be intervening soon . This is...:sleep:
:bs:

OK, back to:computer: )

Genes are in most cases are the source for muscularity and cock size no matter the race.:2 cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.