• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I love black Cock - Do you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

☼LEGIT☼
NN flame war over something useless. Somewhere someone is going to go out of their way to offend someone.

Why let it get to you?

She is saying that black men are elite
Someone said that white men are elite

WTF it's 2009 and people still argue over who's better?

Race wars/gang wars are never an option. It's all fear based information implemented by someone to get you all razzled up.

Lets see 6 million dead Jews?! What good came of that?

The bottom line is does it really matter that she prefers black men? If so the 1700s are missing you.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
^ I don't give a shit if she says she prefers left handed transvestite aboriginy albinos, I think she's full of shit.

And I don't see any race wars or even anyone getting razzled up either.
Just two people saying she's full of shit.
That seems to be if anything whats offending some.
And I havn't heard anyone arugueing over who's better either.

I live in the real world, ,my info on society doesn't come from a book or TV.
I'd like to know just where she meets all these black boyfriends she claims she's had.
On second thought, I really don't care.

☼LEGIT☼
^ I don't give a shit if she says she prefers left handed transvestite aboriginy albinos, I think she's full of shit.

And I don't see any race wars or even anyone getting razzled up either.
Just two people saying she's full of shit.
That seems to be if anything whats offending some.
And I havn't heard anyone arugueing over who's better either.

I live in the real world, ,my info on society doesn't come from a book or TV.
I'd like to know just where she meets all these black boyfriends she claims she's had.
On second thought, I really don't care.

True, just wonder why people really give a damn in the first place. Ignoring a troll is better than feeding it.

Of course :hatsoff:

In fact I love black cock so much I tattoo'd my own black to prove how much I love them. Now when I'm standing at the urinal and a black guy stands next to me. I make sure to catch his attention and show him and then compare mine to his. I then proceed to show my gratitude for us both and my satisfaction in the comparison by looking him in the eye and raising my eyebrows twice...

Sometimes they enjoy it ... sometimes they dont :(

This stuff right here was funny stuff !!!:rofl:

jasonk282

Banned
I got a nice shaven 7in Italian Sausage just waiting to be riden like a horse.

But to answer your guestion, I have never had a black cock, or a white cock or really any cock

Just where do you meet all these black guys?

On planet Blackcockularus...where else???:rolleyes: Certainly it is a rarity to find a black dude on planet Earth....:rolleyes:

What kind moronic question was that??

Don't forget...she's fucked DOZENS of white guys too.

STD, anyone?

See, there are these things called condoms...unless you're promulgating the same racist tripe the internet is infested with that merely being in the same room with black dudes automatically infects white women with STDs...:rolleyes:

But we all know white chicks could never actually be attracted to black dudes "unless they are drugged or getting paid for it".:rolleyes:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
On planet Blackcockularus...where else???:rolleyes: Certainly it is a rarity to find a black dude on planet Earth....:rolleyes:

What kind moronic question was that??

See, there are these things called condoms...unless you're promulgating the same racist tripe the internet is infested with that merely being in the same room with black dudes automatically infects white women with STDs...:rolleyes:

But we all know white chicks could never actually be attracted to black dudes "unless they are drugged or getting paid for it".:rolleyes:

Mega I'm getting sick of your insults.
Don't be like that please.

Its like this, you see no problem with the op because it was derogatory against whites.

If it was the other way around you'd be singing a different tune I'm sure.

Example: She writes "I don't like white guys because white guys have stubby dicks". A stupid and false statement.
If I put up a post that said "I don't like black girls because they have dry sandpaper hands and feet, ect ect"

You'd call me a racist and I would probably be banned by the moderators.

I live in the real world and I call it as I see it.
And I see the opost as simply bullshit.
On another thread she puts up a picture of a super-imposed face giving a black guy a bj, and says its her.
Credibility shot.

Are you an airhead or something? I said dozens of WHITE guys, brainiac. Are you trying to egg me on, or is it because your reading and comprehension skills are nill? :thefinger

So, in addition to the DOZENS of white guys and HUNDREDS of blacks, i'd say the likelihood miss OP has an STD are oodles times more likely than your garden variety decent female.

Are you an airhead or something? I said dozens of WHITE guys, brainiac. Are you trying to egg me on, or is it because your reading and comprehension skills are nill? :thefinger

So, in addition to the DOZENS of white guys and HUNDREDS of blacks, i'd say the likelihood miss OP has an STD are oodles times more likely than your garden variety decent female.

Are you an airhead or something...I said condoms or "are you trying to egg me on"?

Are your social reality skills nill??:thefinger Since there are these things called condoms....

So she's more likely to have "oodles" more STDs because she allegedly has sex with many guys...Unless you have ESP(n) or something...how do you know what precautions she uses when having sex??? Your natural inclination to drop the commonly used STD tripe is not definitive but certainly suggestive...Without the all-knowing "ninetysix.." having specific knowledge of her sexual precautions...you must believe her mere consorting renders her contaminated with STDs.

Sheer numbers of partners??? Here you are on a site likely fawning over chicks who have done more guys on the order of exponents than this chick has likely done..IN MOST CASES WITHOUT CONDOMS...but here you are tearing this chick down....Let it go man.

Are you an airhead or something...I said condoms or "are you trying to egg me on"?

Are your social reality skills nill??:thefinger Since there are these things called condoms....

So she's more likely to have "oodles" more STDs because she allegedly has sex with many guys...Unless you have ESP(n) or something...how do you know what precautions she uses when having sex??? Your natural inclination to drop the commonly used STD tripe is not definitive but certainly suggestive...Without the all-knowing "ninetysix.." having specific knowledge of her sexual precautions...you must believe her mere consorting renders her contaminated with STDs.

Sheer numbers of partners??? Here you are on a site likely fawning over chicks who have done more guys on the order of exponents than this chick has likely done..IN MOST CASES WITHOUT CONDOMS...but here you are tearing this chick down....Let it go man.

Dude, I don't even have to justify your idiocy with a response. Common knowledge tells us the more people you have intercourse with - condom or not - increases your chances of an STD every time. If you don't understand this or you don't want to, suit yourself.

Two posts ago you accused me of implying the fact she liked black cock was the reason she likely had an STD: strike one. Last post you accused me of not knowing that the more intercourse a person has the more likely they are to have an STD: strike two. Brother, just leave it alone, you look stupid to everyone involved here.

This female (if she is, which I doubt she is), made a blanket, racist statement, which you conveniently chose to overlook, or you just have your head so far stuck in the sand that you exempt an entire group of people from scrutiny because of the color of their skin, or perhaps because you believe they are "downtrodden."

I don't care to respond to you anymore, if you please. :hatsoff:

jesus christ, what is with all the negativity.

I asked girls if they liked them, did'nt ask whiney insecure people to bitch because of a penis inferiority complex.

This was not supposed to be racist in any sense. black mens genes make them more muscular and have bigger cocks, thats not racist !

My family are white, and I love them, just because youre born into a certain race does not mean you have to suck its cock.

People that are hating are either pissed because they have a small weiner or dont like the fact that a white girl prefers a black man, which is pretty racist in my opinion !

If you dont have any thing positive to say, why waste that energy writing a stupid hateful post !

jesus christ, what is with all the negativity.

I asked girls if they liked them, did'nt ask whiney insecure people to bitch because of a penis inferiority complex.

This was not supposed to be racist in any sense. black mens genes make them more muscular and have bigger cocks, thats not racist !

My family are white, and I love them, just because youre born into a certain race does not mean you have to suck its cock.

People that are hating are either pissed because they have a small weiner or dont like the fact that a white girl prefers a black man, which is pretty racist in my opinion !

If you dont have any thing positive to say, why waste that energy writing a stupid hateful post !

well said ! never really understand why people have to whinge and bitch when they don't like something. I mean, if I don't like something on the tv, I merely switch to anotehr channel where something to my taste is on.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
well said ! never really understand why people have to whinge and bitch when they don't like something. I mean, if I don't like something on the tv, I merely switch to anotehr channel where something to my taste is on.

I would apologize for them, but that would be as stupid as them talking about all of the whites or all of the blacks or how bad women are who live their life not sitting around waiting to get married, but rather having fun, like the boys do.

You said it correct:

Switch to another topic, if they go over the top, report them, that sort of helps.

And, of course:

D'ONT FEED THE TROLLS :thumbsup:

Any answer gives them new life powers, dry them out and they will look for places that give them the hate they feed on. You girls keep on luvin' and livin' like you do :lovecoupl

☼LEGIT☼
I would apologize for them, but that would be as stupid as them talking about all of the whites or all of the blacks or how bad women are who live their life not sitting around waiting to get married, but rather having fun, like the boys do.

You said it correct:

Switch to another topic, if they go over the top, report them, that sort of helps.

And, of course:

D'ONT FEED THE TROLLS :thumbsup:

Any answer gives them new life powers, dry them out and they will look for places that give them the hate they feed on. You girls keep on luvin' and livin' like you do :lovecoupl

Can we get married?

Status
Not open for further replies.