• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I like guns. I have a bunch of them.

You like and own guns?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Why are you carrying a gun all the time? You a little paranoid? Don't tell me it's, because you're allowed to and it's your constitutional right! :nono:

:facepalm: How can you be paranoid carrying a weapon? :tongue:

It's our right to carry a weapon and we do not need a license.

Why do the police carry one? Don't tell me it's their job. :tongue: :nono:

luvsemlarge

Closed Account
Why are you carrying a gun all the time? You a little paranoid? Don't tell me it's, because you're allowed to and it's your constitutional right! :nono:
Because I am always prepared. Ever watch the news and hear about car-jacking? Robbery? Assault? And besides those mentioned... I also have the right to shoot and kill a man who is raping and or kicking a woman's ass. Just as I have the right (Make My Day Law) to shoot and kill ANYONE who is in my home without my permission. And by the way... yes, it is my constitutional right to carry, just as it is yours and everyone elses RIGHT to free speech.

Let me ask you a question....

1. Do you lock your home when you go to bed at night, or do you leave it unlocked?
2. Do you lock your home when you leave to go to work or on vacation, or do you leave it unlocked?
3. Do you lock your car when you go to the mall, a ball game, or do you leave it unlocked?

If you answered yes, that you lock them, why? Are you "a little paranoid?"

georges

Staff member

149987264da8d1f9b0ff3af23841d43cb576b22f.jpg
I don't have any guns in France if you read my previous reply. All my guns are in the USA, the only weapons I have in France are daggers and survival knives. And a gun license is a pain in the ass to get here in France, so not
really worth to spend money for it. Also ammo and the gun itself are very expensive.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I don't have any guns in France if you read my previous reply. All my guns are in the USA, the only weapons I have in France are daggers and survival knives. And a gun license is a pain in the ass to get here in France, so not
really worth to spend money for it. Also ammo and the gun itself are very expensive.
No, this was addressed to the thread starter! Only the pic was for you! :)

luvsemlarge

Closed Account
maleonetwo, here is your answer.. and a few questions to you also.

Because I am always prepared. Ever watch the news and hear about car-jacking? Robbery? Assault? And besides those mentioned... I also have the right to shoot and kill a man who is raping and or kicking a woman's ass. Just as I have the right (Make My Day Law) to shoot and kill ANYONE who is in my home without my permission. And by the way... yes, it is my constitutional right to carry, just as it is yours and everyone elses RIGHT to free speech.

Let me ask you a question....

1. Do you lock your home when you go to bed at night, or do you leave it unlocked?
2. Do you lock your home when you leave to go to work or on vacation, or do you leave it unlocked?
3. Do you lock your car when you go to the mall, a ball game, or do you leave it unlocked?

If you answered yes, that you lock them, why? Are you "a little paranoid?"

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I've got a Remington 12 gauge, a Springfield .30-06, and a .45 Colt. I live out in the woods, though.

Living in the UK I don't really need one, the only times guns are normally used is by bank robbers or gang on gang violence. I've posted a number of stories on Freeones where gun owning law abiding citizens have gone on a killing rampage after something bad happens in their lives, you may buy a gun for defence but come home and find your wife has left you, you've lost your job, you're bullied at work or you lost your homes then in that moment of anger that weapon can pretty easily be used to kill a load of innocent people. I seem to recall posting stories of a guy who went on a killing spree because his work schedule got changed and another guy because his wife burnt his breakfast eggs :facepalm:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Yep, pretty much sums me up. Same with cars. Same with racing memorabilia. And as I've said on other boards, I have them not because I need them (I don't), but because I want them.

Sincerely Yours,

NRA Life Member, Rey C. :)

luvsemlarge

Closed Account
Living in the UK I don't really need one, the only times guns are normally used is by bank robbers or gang on gang violence. I've posted a number of stories on Freeones where gun owning law abiding citizens have gone on a killing rampage after something bad happens in their lives, you may buy a gun for defence but come home and find your wife has left you, you've lost your job, you're bullied at work or you lost your homes then in that moment of anger that weapon can pretty easily be used to kill a load of innocent people. I seem to recall posting stories of a guy who went on a killing spree because his work schedule got changed and another guy because his wife burnt his breakfast eggs :facepalm:
Yeah, I remember reading a story about a guy who drove his car into a crowd of people and killed a whole shit load of them. If I remember correctly he was disgruntled because his wife left him. Hey I have an idea... let's ban all cars, kitchen knives, baseball bats, liquor, hatchets, saws, hammers, poisons, forks, skillets, swords, rope, etc.

Ya just never know when someone is going to freak out and kill someone. Better yet, let's ban freedom.. freedom to walk outside, to drive a car, to prepare dinners in the kitchen with your loved one... never know when one of them is going to get pissed off because the remote can't be found. Terrible shame if the guy goes ber-fucking-zerk on his wife with the knife that he was using to cut the onions with just a few minutes earlier.

luvsemlarge

Closed Account
Hate guns. Guns is one of the main reasons why the world is so fucked up.
Yeah, it's the guns.. not the criminals, gangs, thugs, etc.

Do you also blame the spoon and fork for the reason we have fat people in society? I own a lot of firearms. That doesn't make me a killer. I also own a guitar.. that doesn't make me a musician either.