• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I have not smoked a cigarette since Thursday.

And everyone around me is aware of it lol.

This time I mean it. If I don't stop now I never will. I figure I will always have times that I want a cigarette but I am determined to kick this habit. 5 days may not seem like much but it is a big deal for me. I am starting to believe that I can overcome this addiction.

Thanks x. This is one of those things that no one can help you do until you decide that you want to do it. Encouragement goes a long way though.

Congratulations, smoking is a sin.

You just have to be firm when it comes to the situation when you are used to smoke.

Meh. Big deal. I haven't smoked since I was 15. flylicker

Good luck to you. :thumbsup:

Good for you, man! One of the hardest things I have yet to accomplish myself. Good luck, 5 days is one HELL of a start!

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Drop dead you fucking lawyer.
Smoke.
Smoke.
Smoke.
Smoke.
Smoke.
Smoke.
Smoke you fucking lawyer!
Yes, that's right, I'm using reverse psychology for your benefit, don't get stressed, relax. With a fag maybe.
"The last lawyer should be hung with the entails of the last priest." -Ivan "Lenin" Ilyich

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Good for you man. I hope you do it, and if you really want to, you will. When I quit 7 years ago, I was smoking 2 packs of Camel non-filters a day, I found that chewing on tooth picks kind of helped keep me occupied.

Good luck, if you need anything I can help you with, shoot me a pm.

Drop dead you fucking lawyer.
Smoke.
Smoke.
Smoke.
Smoke.
Smoke.
Smoke.
Smoke you fucking lawyer!
Yes, that's right, I'm using reverse psychology for your benefit, don't get stressed, relax. With a fag maybe.
"The last lawyer should be hung with the entails of the last priest." -Ivan "Lenin" Ilyich

lol

Good job!!!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Good luck to you BC! :)

The hardest is getting up in the morning and then the mad craving takes over, (with me it was always out of bed, and having two before shaving and showering) -- changing your thought patterns and keeping your hands 'busy" will help.

Just think -- you'll be so happy when you can run up the steps and your heart doesn't feel like its beating out of your chest. And you can breathe in and out without having shortness of breath.

Keep it up BC. :)

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
More power to you. i've always wanted to quit but I fell short. Best of luck.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Thanks x. This is one of those things that no one can help you do until you decide that you want to do it. Encouragement goes a long way though.

That's right, it has to be your choice. But just hang in there, it does get easier. Good luck, BC.

I thought I'd never quit, but I'm coming up on 3 years now.