• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I have not smoked a cigarette since Thursday.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Good on you!

I think smoking (and chewing) is one of the most disgusting and unattractive habits anyone can have. It makes you smell, discolors and ruins everything around you, ruins your health, and makes you look waaay older than you really are. Not to mention wastes money and time. I've been out on dates with pretty good looking guys and the smoking/chew was always the deal breaker. If I wanted to spend time with an ashtray, I'd haul one around with me.

Good job, man ! Stick with it, Stopping to smoke will make you live older and you would save money.

Good on you!

I think smoking (and chewing) is one of the most disgusting and unattractive habits anyone can have. It makes you smell, discolors and ruins everything around you, ruins your health, and makes you look waaay older than you really are. Not to mention wastes money and time. I've been out on dates with pretty good looking guys and the smoking/chew was always the deal breaker. If I wanted to spend time with an ashtray, I'd haul one around with me.

This can be applied on many other habbits

But good job, smoke free myself for about a year now. Smoked for 18 years and quit cold turkey. Feels good!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
This can be applied on many other habbits

But good job, smoke free myself for about a year now. Smoked for 18 years and quit cold turkey. Feels good!

This is true, but I think smoking is the one that affects everyone around the smoker the most.

This is true, but I think smoking is the one that affects everyone around the smoker the most.

what about uglyness?

:D

Ever heard of laser treatment to help quit smoking ??

Heard about it from a buddy who wants to try it out to help him quit. He was told by someone else who had done it and they are now disgusted by the smell of cigarettes and they dont even have a craving anymore.

http://imaginelaserworks.com/services/stop-smoking/

From the site above--

IMAGINE – Laser Therapy to Stop Smoking with up to 95% quit rates.

IMAGINE – Less than an hour to quit smoking. Most of our clients have quit with only one appointment.

Hey OP, congrats and keep it up, and good luck. After watching my mom die a slow, painful, agonizing death at the age of 65 from COPD, I fucking HATE smoking. Glad you're giving it up.

I've never really tried to quit, but even after smoking for 4 years, I don't feel that addicted to it. I always got the impression that not having a cigarette for more than a few hours would drive you totally nuts, but I don't get that way for some reason. For me it's more like "well, I haven't had a cigarette for a while, guess I'll go have one". Obviously I'm still addicted, but I always figured it'd be a lot worse.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Have stopped smoking some day two years ago in june.

Strangely enough, it was rel easy back then

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Good for you. Keep going. Just don't fall back on pouches or chew to curb the feelings.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6828377, member: 579739"]Good luck!

I need to quit smoking too.

If you need motivation, I can tell you the gruesome details behind my mom's death from smoking-caused COPD. Smoking sucks.

How selfish!! You do realize that by not smoking you just cut healthcare for poor kids, right? :tongue:

Blah, screw them!! You need your health, bud! :hatsoff:

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
If you need motivation, I can tell you the gruesome details behind my mom's death from smoking-caused COPD. Smoking sucks.

No, I don't need motivation. I'm sorry to hear about your mom.

My dad has COPD, my mom is a smoker, my step-dad is a smoker, a lot of my co-workers are smokers, and I've known and been acquainted with a few people who have cancer due to smoking. I know all the tragic stories. Smoking is an addiction, it's a terrible habit, I don't need to be lectured on stuff that I already know. Smokers know that smoking is bad. Knowing that is enough motivation. Breaking it isn't as easy as non-smokers would think. I used to be a non-smoker, I used to get mad at my mom for smoking and her attitude about it, and I thought if she just put her mind to it, realized how bad it is for you, realized how much money she would save, thought about the people around her and her own health, she could quit. But it's not that easy. It's really not.

Good on you!

Have you ever seen Anders use snus?

Thanks for the continued encouragement Another smokeless day and I actually didn't think about or crave a smoke much today. Even had a couple of beers without submitting to temptation.