• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I hate this world

Zealots of any form, or of any persuasion/opinion, are dangerous to all of us.

It's a fucking shame that, usually, this involves faith, religion, and, in the end, human lives.

It's a tragedy. :crying: :(

What I don't understand is how anyone finds this shocking. Everything seems to offend people of this faith, and their response to being offended is usually something that kills people. I'm disgusted, but not very shocked to find this out. I hope the guy is set free, and I admire the hell out of the Germans and Canadians for saying they would intervene if necessary.

H

I can't even think of something good to say for this, I just know that my friends that died over there would've been pissed about this while alive. The term rolling in their graves has never seemed more fitting.

Death_blooms08 said:
I can't even think of something good to say for this,

I don't think there is anything good that can be said about this. I'm terribly saddened by the fact that you had friends that died over there so that stuff like this could still go on.

H

just one advice if you wanna get convert in the muslim country...make sure that you do it with your lawyers ready to take up the case..otherwise..in Islam, the converters have to be shot to death in the public....thats the rule...
In my country there is also converters and even they argue on that....so make sure that you acknowledge others when you converted to avoid the complication..:D

Ryu

Banned
The Captain said:
This is the reason I dispise organized religon in general.

I am an Athiest, I don't believe in an all powerful creator. I do think that if Religion makes people feel secure with life, then they should pratice it. But it should not cause wars, and deaths for example of this instance.

mythex said:
whats wrong with Iraq? if Bush does not attack it, it would be no problems.
The United States isn't like Iraq. We don't have one man like Saddam dictating things. It just so happens President Bush was able to sell the war to Congress, which ultimately authorized the war.

Just as well, the Iraqi people never asked to be freed and don't deserve to be free, and the Iraqi Constitution guarantees this. Too bad neither President Bush nor Congress realized this, regardless of the case of WMDs, terrorism, and whatever bullshit reason the CIA cooked up and passed around.

Ryu said:
I am an Athiest, I don't believe in an all powerful creator. I do think that if Religion makes people feel secure with life, then they should pratice it. But it should not cause wars, and deaths for example of this instance.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Couldn't have said it any better myself. Religion is a poor reason for conflict of any sort.

On the other hand Hitler was correctly defeated for wanting to offload a religion(Jews) so why are we allowing Afghanistan to kill all religions that are not Muslim.

How can you even take this fucking country seriously when their Foreign Minister says:
He further said that the Afghan government had nothing to do with the case.
He said that with a straight face?

And to those who happily whore themselve out to high politics, there are things much more important than constitutional freedoms. As previously stated power, oil, and money seeming to top the list. Don't expect the U.S. to do ANYTHING decisive in this matter. How can we expect our leaders to attempt to uphold the constitution of Afghanistan when they don't even uphold the constitution of their own country?