• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Hating All People Equally Better Than Being Selective Over Groups You Despise?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I believe in our justice, just not the way the system works. Sometimes you can't go to somebody else. Sometimes you have to handle things yourself. I would love to see a day, when the streets are safe to walk down, I just don't see it happening anytime soon. I would also like to point out, I said I know what to do, never said I've done it.....but truth be told, I haven't always been a fine upstanding member of the community, BUT, I never hurt a child, on old person, or anyone that didn't start with me first.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I have no doubt you do know more than me when it comes to physical violence, viciousness, vengeance... Which I find kinda odd coming from someone constantly ranting against gang violence. Because thugs, not law-abiding citizens, not civilised people use physical violence viciousness and vengeance. Law abiding citizen value Justice, Law, Order.
If it quacks looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Johan, you have a girlfriend just like we have wives. If someone disrespected or even assaulted your lady in front of you I have a feeling you would react similar to us instead of calmly calling the authorities and waiting for them to arrive. Also, how do you detain the guy until the police get there?

I believe in our justice, just not the way the system works. Sometimes you can't go to somebody else. Sometimes you have to handle things yourself.
I believe in our Justice system. I just don't think it applies to me

I would also like to point out, I said I know what to do, never said I've done it.....
I'm all bark, no bite

I never hurt a child, on old person, or anyone that didn't start with me first.
So civilised from you...

Mr. Daystar

I believe in our Justice system. I just don't think it applies to me

I'm all bark, no bite

So civilised from you...
First, I don't break the law, so I don't worry about justice.
Second, anytime you want to come and see me, I would be more then accommodating to you, regarding just how hard I can bite.
Third, yes, yes I am, but that has nothing to do with my statement. I merely pointed out, that I had a line, which is good for you, because not only do you whine like a little kid, you whine like a little girl kid.
As always, kindly go fuck yourself.

Last edited:

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
First, I don't break the law, so I don't worry about justice.
Second, anytime you want to come and see me, I would be more then accommodating to you, regarding just how hard I can bite.
Third, yes, yes I am, but that has nothing to do with my statement. I merely pointed out, that I had a line, which is good for you, because not only do you whine like a little kid, you whine like a little girl kid.
As always, kindly go fuck yourself.
Gotta love this place!

Hate only makes you a bitter person. Then comes sarcasm. Then anger. Then fear. Then you start abusing substances like drugs and alcohol. Then remorse and guilt kicks in. Then depression. Eventually suicide will happen if you play your cards right.

"Anger turned inward equals depression" - Sigmund Freud.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/compassion-matters/201710/the-role-anger-in-depression
@John_8581
Forget Freud, an even wiser man famously said:
"Fear leads to anger … anger leads to hate … hate leads to suffering"

Back to the topic,
No one is born with hate. It is either the result of something someone does to you personally, or from something others tell you.

So I don't think you can truly "hate everyone equally". You're going to hate based on something personal (they did something to you) or based on some sort of group (race, gender, religion, anything). Even if you "hate everyone", you're probably going to hate some groups more than others based on your life experiences.

And hate makes money. It's the easiest emotion to tap into, and everyone from youtube to hollywood is always trying to capitalize on it. Heck, a perfect example is WWE, where you can "hate" people in a socially acceptable way, although they've crossed the line a couple of times...

I also think it's extremely unlikely you can "hate no one". Sometime in your life, someone will have pissed you off. It could be personal, something trivial like a sports team, or global like a political or historical leader.

Mr. Daystar

The Freeones Lounge - where everyone knows your name.
I was thinking of, a kind of redneck looking joint, called "The Dew Drop Inn"

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Some Little Richard from the juke box:

Mr. Daystar

Obviously racists don't value individualism. I love and hate people from all walks of life but never for things they can't control.