• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

i feel betrayed and like a fool

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I want bob to make odds on this jackass OP's chances of getting his ho back.

anyone notice how the idiot keeps completely ignoring all of the advice and instead continues to whine and be a little bitch? ".... i spent friday night and saturday trying to get her to tak it out and she wouldnt" = Embarrassing Emasculating and Lame beyond words!!!!! You should just start taking estrogen and grow your hair out into little bitch pigtails and then hit up Maley so you can be treated like the sissy you clearly are.

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
and i dont deserve better?

There's no such thing like deserving better. You Might want to get something that you repute better for yourself, but deserving better does not apply when two or more parties are involved. A relationship is not a contest where you get points for certain actions and then you get awarded a prize when you reach a certain amount of points.

You guys were not together and although i'm more often than not pretty much on guys side, to the contrary of my gender colleagues, i can see why she broke up with you; you keep asking yourself why she still looks into your eyes and tells you "I love you" despite of having broken up and this shows how little you know about the true meaning of love. I prefer you to discover that real meaning by yourself, but i can assure you that you don't love someone because you are theirs and making a 100$ gift to someone you love is not synonym of still being together, but it is rather an act of true love towards someone that you have broken up with. You clearly got it all wrong and you are in denial of your ex girlfriend honesty and real love towards you, which makes me think that your real love towards her is a lie. You are just upset because things didn't go your way and she fucked someone else before you could do it too. One day You Might see that you called whore a person who truly loves you and find out that you own her an apology showing her, in doing so, that her love for you is returned.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I have finally tracked down the origins of the "Give her a hundred bucks," response to every interpersonal thread that has been started since this one's inception. As simple as it may be, this makes me a little happy.

Hey, OP! Whatever happened with your lady friend? We need closure.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I have finally tracked down the origins of the "Give her a hundred bucks," response to every interpersonal thread that has been started since this one's inception. As simple as it may be, this makes me a little happy.

Hey, OP! Whatever happened with your lady friend? We need closure.

haha Thanks for bumping this thread, it was fun to read through it again. I just noticed in Post #53 he, "spent friday night and saturday trying to get her to tak it out and she wouldnt", I need some clarification on this point. :1orglaugh

There is one poster on this thread that made me laugh until tears came out of my eyes. Having said that, this dude should have bought his girl something from Fingerhut.

To the OP, I can kind of sympathize. Please indulge me.

One time my girlfriend at the time asked to borrow my car so she could go get a bikini wax or some shit. I offered to drive her but she insisted on going alone so I said ok. Anyways, later that night I realized she hadn't got a bikini wax after all so being suspicious, I called her lying-ass whore. So she admitted to me she picked up her ex-boyfriend at his work and since it was his birthday, she took him to lunch then they went to the mall and she bought him a bunch of stuff. Then they went back to his place and they had sex.

When she told me all this I just totally went off. Then she admitted she still had feelings for this guy but then she looked me right in the eye and said that she still loved me though and that she had filled up the gas in my car. When I lent it to her there was about a quarter tank. So I go out to my car and sure enough, there was a full tank of gas which at the time would've been about $35 worth. I was so confused because she didn't have to do that.

Anyways she kept seeing that guy and using my car to do it but she got the brakes done and the alignment fixed. We broke up and got back together several times but eventually we just grew apart and called it quits for good.

So I feel ya.

To the OP, I can kind of sympathize. Please indulge me.

One time my girlfriend at the time asked to borrow my car so she could go get a bikini wax or some shit. I offered to drive her but she insisted on going alone so I said ok. Anyways, later that night I realized she hadn't got a bikini wax after all so being suspicious, I called her lying-ass whore. So she admitted to me she picked up her ex-boyfriend at his work and since it was his birthday, she took him to lunch then they went to the mall and she bought him a bunch of stuff. Then they went back to his place and they had sex.

When she told me all this I just totally went off. Then she admitted she still had feelings for this guy but then she looked me right in the eye and said that she still loved me though and that she had filled up the gas in my car. When I lent it to her there was about a quarter tank. So I go out to my car and sure enough, there was a full tank of gas which at the time would've been about $35 worth. I was so confused because she didn't have to do that.

Anyways she kept seeing that guy and using my car to do it but she got the brakes done and the alignment fixed. We broke up and got back together several times but eventually we just grew apart and called it quits for good.

So I feel ya.
Do you still have her number? Free BJ's ( brake jobs) and petro and she could be fucking the Carolina Panthers on the side and I wouldn't give a shit. If you could have talked her into factoring in tire wear and a tune up you should have married that bitch. Definitely a keeper.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I NEED a picture of this Dulcinea just for some measure of closure.