• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

i feel betrayed and like a fool

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I wonder if she tricked him into raising her child after someone else knocked her up. The suspense is killing me.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I wonder if they settled down in a trailer somewhere. Is she still putting it out on the side, did she buy a blouse with the money,or did they settle their problems on Jerry Springer.

I gotta' know these things, OP!!

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
He's had enough time to fuck all of her relatives and be thoroughly vindicated, an update would be nice.

He's had enough time to fuck all of her relatives and be thoroughly vindicated, an update would be nice.

I went to one thread in 2016 and here is the answer to the mystery

cant get over what she did/ how i acted

In July of 2014 I started dating this girl I met. We started taking it slow and we didnt jump into anything really serious at the start. she was in her last semester of college and working a full time job along with a part time job.

Though as we kept progressing we started to get more feelings for each other and we became more serious even though we both sort of held back our true feelings for each other. i fell hard for her. she was thoughtful, caring and just a sweet girl. she was marriage material

In november she told me was going to visit her friend in texas , he is in the military and was going to be getting shipped out i wa sort of annoyed and found it a little suspicious. she said he was just a good friend and i had nothing to worry about, she just wanted to see him before he was shipped off. i decided to not fret over it

she went there and stayed about 2 days. when she came back i could tell something was different . just the way she was texting. i knew something was up but wanted her to tell me without e questioning. a week after she got back she dumped me. i asked why and she said that she was just to busy with school and had no idea where life would take her after she graduated

then 3 days after that this texting conversation happened

her: i got married. thats why we broke up
me: excuse me?
her: i got married
me: what the hell do you mean you got married
her: ummi married a male i am in love with
me: when the **** did this happen?!?!?!
her: when i went to texas
me: are you ****ing kidding me??!!?
her: it just happened all of a sudden
me: was this planned
her not really
me: didnt you tell me i had nothing to worry about?
her: yes
me: and?!?!?!?!
her: im sorry
me: ****ing bull****..why the hell did you date me and tell me you loved me if you loved this guy
her: well hes in the military..we had a pact we would get married 5 years from now but he wanted to now
me: thanks..glad to now i was just a time waster
her: you werent. i do like you. hes just more compatible. i was gonna end up with him no matter what
me: then why waste my time
her: i dont see it as a time waster...we both learned
me: this is so ****ing stupid
her:i love him...i couldnt dream of a better man coming into my life...hes not better than you at all and you are wonderful..me and him just have more in common.
me: wow
her: im sorry i never meant to hurt you

i didnt talk to her for like a week later afer i stopped contact with her she texted me saying she was gonna divorce him and she truly loved me and she made a mistake

we started dating again but i was sort of wondering why i was. i guess love was in my head.she said we could have sex and all that there was a couple times where i didnt put the effort into it as i should have by goin and seeing her (she lived 45 mins away)

she dumped me again for not putting in effort

i was upset and tried and tried to get her back but she wouldnt

we didnt talk for like a month and i got drunk and texted her and tried and she said no then the next day she said shes glad she didnt do anything with me while she has been married because she loves hm more and could never do that and that he made her feel special and i lacked the confidence that he had

she also said i came off as annoying and controlling and a little clingy after the she dumped me after she said i wasnt putting in effort

i told her i was just confused and didnt know what to do/ how do you love someone yet stil get married

i havent talked to her since but i feel really down on myself for being a bitch and actually getting with her

i basically feel ashamed of myself and disgusted

i cnat figure out why i actually gave her a chance and why i was being desperate

Ace Boobtoucher

Semi-annual bump for this dumpster fire. WE NEED CLOSURE!!! And pics.

I gotta admit, Mariah made some strong contributions to this thread.

Ace Boobtoucher

I think everyone should post pics of girls they suspect may be the mystery woman involved.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I wanna see pics of what 5 20's gets Dino.

havent talked to her in 3 years or something idk

fucked 2 of her friends back then

couldnt care less about her

i cringe at this

fuck that shit

xfire

i cringe at this

fuck that shit

Good, good. Remember, that cringe-worthy feeling is transferable and save yourself a whole bunch of money on your auto insurance.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day

i cringe at this

fuck that shit

Did you ever get over her spending $100 on your birthday? That's probably the biggest hurdle to overcome.

xfire

You threw $100 in the garbage? That's a bit hasty and harsh, for fuck sake, I could buy at least eight racks of ribs for $100, maybe as many as twenty if I caught them on sale.

xfire

Ah, so it wasn't cash. Maybe hock it or, I don't know, take it back and exchange it or get a refund?

i cringe at this

fuck that shit

that's the spirit. I fingered my friend's girlfriend while he was on a fishing trip and she gave me head. But being a true friend, I drew the line at that. Not sure how any of that relates but ... $100.