• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

i feel betrayed and like a fool

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
i called her a piece of shit and a whore which was wrong but i lost my cool

Why are you sorry? Why was this wrong? Just from your description, I'd say it was the truth, no? :dunno:

part of me regrets looking, she said she would have told me when we got back together oficially or maybe i would have never known

She played you for a fool. And by being willingly naive (life lesson news flash: people will indeed look you in the eye and lie to you), you played the part rather well. Now take PetraIsMyQueen/Mariah's advice and grow up (and grow a pair).

First off stop whining about it like a little bitch. You'll never get a girl worth a shit if you run to a message board with your drama. I can only imagine how spineless you are in real life.

Sound harsh? GOOD! I meant it to sound harsh. There isn't a woman alive worth a shit who wants anything to do with a man who is acting like you are. She fucked other people because she wants a man, not a whiny pussy. She might love you but her biology wants more. It's built into women dude. Grow a pair of balls. Get some confidence and stay out of a relationship for a few years. Make yourself some money so $100 being spent doesn't seem like such a big deal. During the time you spend on being without a girlfriend focusing on your life and career you'll build some confidence.

Then and ONLY then, will you find what you're looking for.

^^^This. :hatsoff:

And people need to get over the entitlement fantasy that they deserve anything - good or bad. Some people get what they deserve... and some people deserve what they get. But no one on this spinning rock is entitled to a damn thing. If you act like a moonpie, walking around with your pants around your ankles, then just accept that the world is full of people who will take advantage of you. And if you still want to, or would even consider marrying her, you fall into the category of "deserving what you get".

My point exactly. When she sees you wearing those shirts, she views them as her being a part of you. The poster is something you are going to be looking at every day as a reminder of her. The dinner was quality time together. You don't think she's showering these other guys with these kinds of gifts, do you?

Well no but I don't see how I'm supposed to accept what she did

My girlfriend fucked two guys last week...and I got to watch every second of it. :rubbel: I didn't get a hundred dollars though.... :crying:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Please upload a pic of this girl. Nothing dirty. I just want to see if she's worth all your whining.

Yes over one hundred dollars

JWjuQCb.gif

Ace Boobtoucher

Yes, one hundred dollars is a princely sum. Normally pimps don't let their hos have access to their money, so she must really like you.

put it into perspective. I bet her purse cost more than $100. I bet she has shoes that cost $100 and more than one pair. I bet she spends $100 on nails every 6 week. I bet she spends $100 on a cell phone bill every month (All things she doesn't NEED by the way)

So how exactly does the $100 make you special when she spends that on trivial shit? Once a year on a birthday and you're elated? Come on dude. You don't have to spend $5000 on a birthday gift but to think that $100 means something you're insane.

Yes, one hundred dollars is a princely sum. Normally pimps don't let their hos have access to their money, so she must really like you.

well i dont know what to do then because she aint talking to me. though i havent tried contacting her since saturday. actually she snapchatted me today but i didnt reply

i spent friday night and saturday trying to get her to tak it out and she wouldnt

Talk no ; snapchat yes. What does that tell you? Snapchat - frivolous, a meaningless distraction. Cut the girl out, she isn't right for you. She isn't as into you as you want her to be, or as you are into her. Move on. Stop posting about the situation. I say this not because everyone else is fed up of reading about it or trying to offer you advice, but simply because if you're posting about her, you're thinking about her, and it sounds like it's time to try not.

Ace Boobtoucher

Dirl, you are renowned for your pimping prowess. Would you let your bottom bitch blow a hundred bucks like that?

If a week goes by when I don't get a gift worth $100, I'll burn down the house.

Because if someone spends $100 on you, they obviously care. That way, I know my lady cares about me. Because of the $100 gifts. Doesn't matter if she's banging the whole of the Chicago Blackhawks, if she's getting me $100 gifts, obviously we're still serious.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Perhaps you could give her a $100 gift and her feelings for you would be the same as your feelings for her.

Ace Boobtoucher

Bob weighs in with a thoughtful, coherent suggestion.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR LOGIC, BOB!