• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I don't want to be a part of this community anymore. 95% of you are fucked in the head.

Mayhem

Banned
You

Revidffum

Dirk

Will

BobJustBob

John (the other Beatles fan)

Philbert

AceBoob

and, a few others.

Other than those mentioned above..... all TOTALLY fucked in the head!

A few months ago you went of on one of your tantrums about John Lennon. Where do get off implying that you are a Beatles fan? Dipshit.

A few months ago you went of on one of your tantrums about John Lennon. Where do get off implying that you are a Beatles fan? Dipshit.

Once again, you open your cock-sucker not having a clue as to what you're talking about. Did I say I was a Beatles fan? No. Have I spoken about my dislike of John Lennon? Yes. But once again you go off on one of your tiresome tirades without knowing wtf you're even talking about, and still unable to comprehend the gist of what I actually said and meant.

When I mentioned "John (the other Beatle's fan"), I was referring to the FO member in here, who by the way has corresponded with me and, has teased me by calling himself "the other John/Beatles fan."

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
You

Revidffum

Dirk

Will

BobJustBob

John (the other Beatles fan)

Philbert

AceBoob

and, a few others.

Other than those mentioned above..... all TOTALLY fucked in the head!

???
!!!
:(

And remember to scream, "goodbye, cruel world!" when you squeeze the trigger. :)

Mayhem

Banned
Once again, you open your cock-sucker not having a clue as to what you're talking about. Did I say I was a Beatles fan? No. Have I spoken about my dislike of John Lennon? Yes. But once again you go off on one of your tiresome tirades without knowing wtf you're even talking about, and still unable to comprehend the gist of what I actually said and meant.

When I mentioned "John (the other Beatle's fan"), I was referring to the FO member in here, who by the way has corresponded with me and, has teased me by calling himself "the other John/Beatles fan."

Yeah, something Aunt Mom and Uncle Dad should have taught you is that it's your responsibility to make yourself clear. I'm sure they would have gotten around to this if they hadn't been as inbred as their mongoloid offspring. Y'know, kind of like whining about not wanting to be "part of this community" while continuing to come back like the attention seeking little girl you are.

Y'know, kind of like whining about not wanting to be "part of this community" while continuing to come back like the attention seeking little girl you are.

Says the cock-holster who always responds to my posts. Be honest for once in your life, and admit that you enjoy this shit as much as I do. The only difference is, you take ALL of this so fucking serious. Where as I find total enjoyment watching you melt down. Wake the fuck up chump... it's an internet forum. Yet you believe this as if we are all here working at a job and you are the self appointed foreman.

Get a fucking grip! Or, is this your first time inter-webbing on a forum board? Nobody in here gives a fuck. Nobody loses sleep over any of the shit that comes down in here. Take off your sheriff's badge and throw that god damn super-secret decoder ring away that you got out of the cereal box.

99.999% of everything in here is make believe. Sheesh!

Mayhem

Banned
Says the cock-holster who always responds to my posts. Be honest for once in your life, and admit that you enjoy this shit as much as I do. The only difference is, you take ALL of this so fucking serious. Where as I find total enjoyment watching you melt down. Wake the fuck up chump... it's an internet forum. Yet you believe this as if we are all here working at a job and you are the self appointed foreman.

Get a fucking grip! Or, is this your first time inter-webbing on a forum board? Nobody in here gives a fuck. Nobody loses sleep over any of the shit that comes down in here. Take off your sheriff's badge and throw that god damn super-secret decoder ring away that you got out of the cereal box.

So, right there, you enjoy being a douche. Nice to see that finally get addressed. And how many times have I directly told you that you are a joke to me? How many?

Remember this little gem?

I want to apologize to every member on the board including the staff, for my past and recent behavior. I purposely went out of my way to be an ass. I am truly sorry for being a ass.
I don't blame you if you don't accept my apology, but I hope you will.

Again, I am ashamed and sorry for being rude.

Thanks.

And how about this one?

Antagonizing

Stirring the pot

Arguing unnecessarily

Being an ass

The list is long.

Basically, I'm ashamed of myself.

How long did that last? Do you even remember posting this? Probably not.

Make sure that you realize that the most "make believe" aspect to this board is the illusion that you have any integrity, any balls and that you're anything but a tiresome, hillbilly pain in the ass.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
I´m intrigued, what exactly does this have to do with politics or religion?

But by all means, carry on, I´ll be more than happy to oblige with the wishes of those that feel that they´ve grown tired of this board and it´s members.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Thread moved from politics section.

Please carry on, be aware though, if someone decides to go down the same path that the OP did you will find yourself on an extended to permanent vacation from the board.

Mayhem

Banned
Never asked before. Will never ask again. But have we finally, finally seen the last of Sam? Or will he be back in two weeks?

I ask because I don't want to run naked through the streets of Vegas, laughing hysterically and have it all be for nothing......like last time.

Shifty

O.G.

Cock-holster.

Not an oft used term on the boards, is it. In fact, it gets me thinking, as this phrase was used most frequently by another member in the past ...

I've noticed that 'Sam Fisher' has transformed personality - wise over the months/years. This poster originally started out as a total boor / in-your-face troll with very strong views. More recently, as visible in post #26 above, while still a troll, this poster has turned into the stereotypical argumentative internet warrior (no less annoying).

Could it be true? If so, then lame ... really, really, really lame.

Cock-holster.

Not an oft used term on the boards, is it. In fact, it gets me thinking, as this phrase was used most frequently by another member in the past ...

I've noticed that 'Sam Fisher' has transformed personality - wise over the months/years. This poster originally started out as a total boor / in-your-face troll with very strong views. More recently, as visible in post #26 above, while still a troll, this poster has turned into the stereotypical argumentative internet warrior (no less annoying).

Could it be true? If so, then lame ... really, really, really lame.

You know what else is lame? That you took the time/gave a thought to analyze his posts.

i.e., who the hell cares?

Cock holster is a great term And makes me chuckle. I think Mariah coined that one. She is as creative of a person with the name calling as you will find.

raimmi

Closed Account
Was he being a big meanie to you? Perhaps you should start your own thread about the experience.

Hahaha how funny you are :facepalm:
I thought no one here likes that type of threads and everyone is always getting mad and insulting there. But if you want that thread, then do it yourself!

And no, I didn't have much to do with Sam Fisher

Sammy has never given me any problems, so a thread like that from me would be counter productive.