• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I don't want to be a part of this community anymore. 95% of you are fucked in the head.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
tumblr_masbk5q0Sb1qcaegbo1_500.gif

844554074d.jpg

Now tell me who is fucked again.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
For whatever reason, the powers-that-be keep letting this worthless asshat come back after how many bans now, 7, 8, 10??? But a funny as hell, very intelligent (though admittedly somewhat disturbed) poster like Greg Centauro is still banned?! Really? Seriously???!!! :cmon:

Rey C.

She wouldn't be complaining that he doesn't buy her diamonds anymore if he hadn't bought her diamonds to begin with.

For right now, I need some time to digest what Anders has said. Just like that, with no warning, no heads-up, no second chances, they're going to give the hose, the shaft, the barb-wire wrapped dildo up the ass, the perma ban to my good, close, personal friend, Mr. Samuel Q. Fisher. Man, it just ain't right! I'm not going to let this go. I demand justice! I say we all get together and... hey look, a shiny, new penny! Right there on the sidewalk! Now how cool is that?!

For right now, I need some time to digest what Anders has said. Just like that, with no warning, no heads-up, no second chances, they're going to give the hose, the shaft, the barb-wire wrapped dildo up the ass, the perma ban to my good, close, personal friend, Mr. Samuel Q. Fisher. Man, it just ain't right! I'm not going to let this go. I demand justice! I say we all get together and... hey look, a shiny, new penny! Right there on the sidewalk! Now how cool is that?!

What a shame to see Sams great career, Hey that's my penny!!!!!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
When does his ban lift? I posted a bet on his return before he got the ban. Bans shouldn't count in the bet. I'll payoff on a closed account.

Rey C.

Roald said that if you don't let Sammy come back, he's gonna quit!