• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I can't fake it anymore Trump is a disaster and needs to be impeached

Luxman

#TRE45ON
When you use the word snowflake in a derogatory context, it's like you are saying liberals are white supremacists.

When you use the word snowflake in a derogatory context, it's like you are saying liberals are white supremacists.

if urbandictionary.com is your source then there are multiple definitions. Regardless of it's original intent, it's been co-opted and now in general use when referring to SJW safe-space types. And secondly, who cares? Other than snowflakes of course.

"An overly sensitive person, incapable of dealing with any opinions that differ from their own.
These people can often be seen lashing out on Twitter when anyone challenges their opinion."

or Berkeley.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
"An overly sensitive person, incapable of dealing with any opinions that differ from their own.
These people can often be seen lashing out on Twitter when anyone challenges their opinion."

That's a perfect description of Trump and most republicans.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
If Trump had lost you would be demanding that the electoral college be abolished.

In '08 and '12, others and I were not happy with the outcome. We also knew early that the repubs didn't have a message or a plan and presented weak tickets. We sucked it up and didn't protest in the streets crying foul. The left has no concept of accepting defeat. Change the rules instead of accepting the outcome. Don't you see how silly it makes the left look? Rather than cry yourselves to sleep, try understanding that the USA is not about urban areas only.

Snowflake is not my go to term. I like precious little flower. You know, the mentality that soccer doesn't keep scores. By the way, when you hear a black person call their friend their ni&&er, do you correct them also?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Dissent is an important part of democracy. Every decision a president, etc., makes must be questioned, and they must be taken to task for everything wrong they do.
Without opposition there is nothing to prevent them from becoming more corrupt.

Power is always corrupt.
Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom.

omg :1orglaugh
Did they include a picture of Trump next to this definition? :1orglaugh

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Dissent is an important part of democracy. Every decision a president, etc., makes must be questioned, and they must be taken to task for everything wrong they do.
Without opposition there is nothing to prevent them from becoming more corrupt.

Power is always corrupt.
Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom.

Totally agree. Authority needs to be reminded that the people are keeping their eyes on them. The problem is that the 24hr news cycle fills time with rhetoric. Thoughtful debating doesn't sell French fries and erection pills. Our leaders don't help the cause either. Yesterday I heard Nancy P. say that if Trump's healthcare reforms go through, "People are going to die". She wanted that sound bite to boil people's blood. That's not being very honest or responsible. I also remember when Obamacare was being pushed along, some on the right were saying that government guidelines for healthcare was a way of saying who should live and who should die. Shameful as it is, people are buying into this rhetoric. Voters shouldn't stand silently by when their side talks this kind of shit. It's talking down to us.