• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I can't fake it anymore Trump is a disaster and needs to be impeached

California.....with a C......

And if I recall, the polls had Hillary up by double digits in Pennsylvania that it wasn't even considered in play. Same with Wisconsin I believe. The polls got it spectacularly wrong.

Muh Russia though

One man one vote.
Not aw shucks Wyoming is empty but there sooooooo cute.......

every vote for clinton in california counted the exact same as every vote for trump. clinton won california and got the entire 55 electoral votes putting her more than 1/5th of the way there already. california voters had their say and were fairly represented.

she shouldn't have taken other states for granted.

I always love it when Bernie Sanders starts talking about the unfairness of the electoral college when the same principle allows the state of Vermont to have as many U.S. Senators as California and New York.

I always love it when Bernie Sanders starts talking about the unfairness of the electoral college when the same principle allows the state of Vermont to have as many U.S. Senators as California and New York.

What??
Every state has two senators in the Senate.
It's has zero relevance to the electoral collage.

What??
Every state has two senators in the Senate.
It's has zero relevance to the electoral collage.
It s quite relevant.

The argument behind the electoral college is that even smaller states voices are heard.

If representation in the senate was based upon population, Bernie wouldn't be there.

It s quite relevant.

The argument behind the electoral college is that even smaller states voices are heard.

If representation in the senate was based upon population, Bernie wouldn't be there.

The house is supposed to be representative of the population.
The senate is where every state is given an equal voice.
Every person in both entities is elected into thier position by popular vote so that their respective constituency is truly represented.
The electoral college opens up the highest position in our country to the minority deciding who occupies it. This is as Unamerican as it gets.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Every person in both entities is elected into thier position by popular vote so that their respective constituency is truly represented.
The electoral college opens up the highest position in our country to the minority deciding who occupies it. This is as Unamerican as it gets.

People get equal reorientation and the states get theirs also. It's the American way.

Are you that damn dense?

The discussion is Bernie Sanders' stupid argument against the electoral college.

Never mind. Yes you are.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The "Electoral College" is a travesty and has to go.

Another instance that has the sole function to re-shape the actual public vote to the desired outcome of the Washington Insiders.

The "Electoral College" is a travesty and has to go.

Another instance that has the sole function to re-shape the actual public vote to the desired outcome of the Washington Insiders.

Mind your own fucked up country. The electoral college isn't going anywhere.

Suck it Franz

Actually, the electoral college was genius on our founding fathers' part. The foresight and wisdom they shown convinces me that there was more at work there than mere contrivance of man.

yes, I said man, you SJW snowflakes. REEEEEEEEEE!

Luxman

#TRE45ON
If Trump had lost you would be demanding that the electoral college be abolished.

And stop using the word snowflake incorrectly!!!

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Snowflake

I used it correctly, snowflake.

And no, I wouldn't be calling for the absolishment of the electoral college. In 2004, the presidency came down to Ohio in the electoral college even though Bush won the popular vote by over 3 million. It could've easily been the reverse of 2000 and 2016. But I wouldn't have been the snowflake sore-loser and threatened to move to Guatemala.

304-227 tho

:1orglaugh