• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hulk Hogan vs Ric Flair... Who made the bigger impact in Pro Wrestling?

Who was the bigger star in Pro Wrestling?

• Hulk Hogan

Votes: 38 80.9%
  • Ric Flair

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters
how is this even a legitimate question... Ric flair is popular in the wrestling circuit but hulk hogan's popularity goes well beyond wrestling, hell he had his own show, had a spot in rocky 3, hes infinitely more popular than Ric flair hence making a bigger impact

Hogan. I'm surprised Flair got any votes, let alone 6 (as of this typing). Hogan was a legend. Flair was just another popular guy, and you could have substitiuted several names in his slot for this poll.

Hogan. I'm surprised Flair got any votes, let alone 6 (as of this typing). Hogan was a legend. Flair was just another popular guy, and you could have substitiuted several names in his slot for this poll.

Flair was not the impact player Hogan was but he should get more credit for carrying the NWA and WCW. He wasn't just another popular 'wrestler' IMO. There are allot of popular 'wrestlers' by list but Flair was the biggest fish in the ponds he competed in.

Rick Flair.

He has accomplished fifty times what Bulk Logan could ever hope to achieve. He has held the heavy weight belt, in different wrestling circles, 16 times. How many times has Hogan held the belt? not as many times as Ricky boy.

Flair is the better wrestler. Hogan is the bigger celebrity. There's a difference.

The question wasn't who achieved more. It's who had the bigger impact on wrestling. Besides, how are you going to use achievements like that when it's scripted? I know someone already mentioned it, but Hogan was in Rocky. That alone gives him the edge in this contest.

People that don't know wrestling know who Hulk Hogan is. People that don't watch wrestling don't know who Ric Flair is. [/thread]

Shifty

O.G.
Is this legit? If so, when does it air?

It's totally legit.

I saw it a few weeks ago. Not sure when it will air again.

He talks about how he was close to the end after his son was in the car crash and his wife left him.

He was all alone in an empty house and had a very difficult time; he spent hours staring at himself in a mirror with a gun in his hand.

A phone call from Laila Ali saved his life ...

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Hogan is the bigger star, but Ric Flair was the man. Flair could do it all. He could go for 60 minutes every night and put on a hell of a match with anyone. Hulk had 5 minute squash matches.

Hogan is the bigger star, but Ric Flair was the man. Flair could do it all. He could go for 60 minutes every night and put on a hell of a match with anyone. Hulk had 5 minute squash matches.

And you aint joking either. Bulk Logan was useless in long drawn out matches. Look at most of the Rumble events he was in. His entrance number was never lower than 18th and that is poor. No endurance is his problem. He be telling McMahon to put him in the Rumble in the last ten every time he enters one. Not old Ricky boy he got number one spot and won the fucking thing!. Bulk Logan was shittin in his pink panties at the hall of fame ceremony one time he was up on stage in the background, Austin was at the mic, the fans were shouting "AUUUSTIN!!!.... HOOOGAN!!!.... AUUUSTIN!!!....HOOOGAN!!!!" as they wanted a match between the two of them. And the camera showed Hogan's face as he sat there in the background. He didn't look at ease. As Stone Cold was bad ass and Hogan knew it!. Austin would have snapped Hogan in half, ate him, and used his arms as tooth picks. Then opened a few cans of beer to wash it all down. And THAT would have been the end of Bulkamania.

Hulk Hogan is the winner by a landslide, Hogan made wrestling what it was. I even know who the Hulk is and I don't really watch that much wrestling. Flair was great but Hulk was better at marketing. Ric Flair still is the best as far as winning titles though. Hogan won some but Flair stil has more.

hogan made money for his employer,he was pushed as the top face in the business,the good guy everybody cheered for.

but hogan was not a good wrestler,he's limited in the ring.his physique overlooked his ring work.

flair had it all,looks,ring ability,mic work but he was no hogan.

now there both washed up has beens.

hogans family broke up,lost some of his money.

so hogan was the star and flair was the better wrestler.