• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How old is everyone here?

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Dude. You're 22.

Actually, I didn't have toy cars. My grandmother had toy cars that I played with. At home, I had stuffed animals, paper, and drawing utensils like crayons and markers, a few other misc toys. No barbies.

What does age have to do with possessions? Maybe my parents couldn't afford or wouldn't buy me toy cars.

I didn't get a lot of toys when I was young, and if I did, they were almost always hand-me-downs from my more fortunate cousins, but they still weren't great.

Well I remember back in my first year of University in one class we did an icebreaker where everyone had to stand in a line in order based on when they were born. I quickly found myself heading to the beginning of the line. I announced the month and year I was born and the person after me announced their month and year which was about 16 months younger than I. One person even further down the line made the following comment to me.

"Oh my God, you are like 30"

At the time I actually was not. Fast forward almost 10 years later to the present day and that statement is seemingly much closer to being accurate.

I'm young enough to see the passionate boy that I used to be
But I'm old enough to say I got a good look at the other side

I'm old, 41 but still a kid at heart

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I am 3,137 years old. Drinking other people's blood helped me get this far.

Take it sleazy.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Too old to rock and roll, and too young to die.