• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How old is everyone here?

Ha! I know, right?! Every older fellas favorite thing to tell their kids about to make their kids feel like the spoiled brats they are that they get to take buses or drive cars to school. Meanwhile the kids are grumbling about how much it sucks to stand at the end of their driveway in the cold waiting for the bus. Fuckin' kids....
I'm totally serious though, I'm siding with the older folks. Kids these days are spoiled as shit. They all have iphones, ipods, iPads, laptops, playstations and wiis and xboxes, designer shoes, and at age 12 they're whining that their parents won't get them the newest iphone. Bitches, when I was your age, I didn't have any of that shit. I built forts in the woods and played with toy cars for entertainment. Be happy with what you have.

So true
I'm 36 but I'm told I look younger

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Kids these days are spoiled as shit. They all have iphones, ipods, iPads, laptops, playstations and wiis and xboxes, designer shoes, and at age 12 they're whining that their parents won't get them the newest iphone. Bitches, when I was your age, I didn't have any of that shit. I built forts in the woods and played with toy cars for entertainment. Be happy with what you have.

I agree completely, my son is 12 and whines a lot about not having the latest technology, so recently I took all his fancy electronic shit that I DIDN'T buy for him (Wife did with MY money) his iPod, MacBook, iPad, iPhone, PSP to a pawn shop sold it then told him he wasn't allowed to play any video game system that is newer than 1996 and he hates it because he has to play N64, Sega Genesis, SNES, Sega GameGear on my very first TV. I gave him all the stuff I had bought when I was 18 living on my own. Call me cruel but there is a lesson in this punishment to be grateful for what you have until he appreciates in what I gave him I'm going to wait 3 months then I'm going to ask him if he wants me to buy all new stuff for him and I will if he says yes. I don't understand why parents deal with all this shit from their kids, when I was his age if I bugged my Dad to buy me stuff he would beat me while yelling stuff at me like, "How am I supposed to buy food ya little shit?" or "How about ya get a job ya little cunt!" Kids this days are spoiled little shits they have no idea how lucky they are. When I was 12 for fun my 2 elder brothers and I used to shoot pop bottles and cans in the forest near where I used to live. These kids are not prepared for their future.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Ha! I know, right?! Every older fellas favorite thing to tell their kids about to make their kids feel like the spoiled brats they are that they get to take buses or drive cars to school. Meanwhile the kids are grumbling about how much it sucks to stand at the end of their driveway in the cold waiting for the bus. Fuckin' kids....
I'm totally serious though, I'm siding with the older folks. Kids these days are spoiled as shit. They all have iphones, ipods, iPads, laptops, playstations and wiis and xboxes, designer shoes, and at age 12 they're whining that their parents won't get them the newest iphone. Bitches, when I was your age, I didn't have any of that shit. I built forts in the woods and played with toy cars for entertainment. Be happy with what you have.

You had toy cars? Fuck, all I had were sticks that I had to pretend were cars.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7271654, member: 586426"]Nope, there are a few sexy ladies here as well.....
You have to tell me who they are so I can talk to them :tongue:

Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7274709, member: 586426"]:1orglaugh

Put your money where your mouth is, and get your drink/dance/party on with me. I'll even bring a chaperone, and get us into any club in Chicago you'd like.

There will be pictures...

Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7274457, member: 586426"]Actually I'm a middle aged guy living in his Mom's basement posting in his underwear

Ha! I knew it!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Put your money where your mouth is, and get your drink/dance/party on with me. I'll even bring a chaperone, and get us into any club in Chicago you'd like.

There will be pictures...

Haha! Good luck trying to keep up with me and my friends. ;) Although I don't drink any more so my stamina may have dropped ever so slightly. :suspicious:

Ha! I knew it!

:suspicious: