• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How old is everyone here?

<-- Whatever it says there.

Nope, there are a few sexy ladies here as well.....

Are you referring to me? Why, thank you! :lovecoupl

39. You have a problem with that, sonny?

Jesus fucking dogshit, you are old!

Old enough to be damn-near everyone's father.....grandfather to some. Stop asking such stupid questions!!

Tell us a story! Tell us about when you used to walk 40 miles in the snow to get to school. :D

I'm fading away... :rofl2:

You mean you're getting senile already?

34 feeling 50!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I'll never give a number but if you read my posts you get a pretty good idea that I fart dust.

I'm 33...I'll be 34 in march!

Cheers
Jason-X :cool:

stfu, everyone here is 16 .

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Tell us a story! Tell us about when you used to walk 40 miles in the snow to get to school. :D

Ha! I know, right?! Every older fellas favorite thing to tell their kids about to make their kids feel like the spoiled brats they are that they get to take buses or drive cars to school. Meanwhile the kids are grumbling about how much it sucks to stand at the end of their driveway in the cold waiting for the bus. Fuckin' kids....
I'm totally serious though, I'm siding with the older folks. Kids these days are spoiled as shit. They all have iphones, ipods, iPads, laptops, playstations and wiis and xboxes, designer shoes, and at age 12 they're whining that their parents won't get them the newest iphone. Bitches, when I was your age, I didn't have any of that shit. I built forts in the woods and played with toy cars for entertainment. Be happy with what you have.