• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How often do you masturbate?

How often do you masturbate?

• Once a week

Votes: 74 5.3%
  • Several times a week

Votes: 456 32.8%
  • Once a day

Votes: 469 33.8%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 390 28.1%

• Total voters
funny story about this photo set and video. while i was shooting it, the owner of the house and his buddies were walking around trying to pretend like they weren't watching but they weren't doing a very good job...lol

I bet them having their hands in their pockets playing pocket pool was a dead give away huh?? :rofl:

5 times a day minimum....................:angels:

wow, "several times a week" is taking the lead over "once a day". i need to do something about that! how about a special FO's video?

what would you guys like to see? i'll get your cocks out and stroking!

::camera fades in to you sitting at your computer.....pans around to looking over your shoulder to see you're on the FreeOnes message board....then pans back around to see you in profile view::

We get to see various reactions from you as you read the different threads....then you come to this thread....you start to think about how many people you are turning on with the pics you have posted here, and it starts to turn you on. Just think about it Chica.....all of those moist cooters and hard cocks all over the world that YOU have made that way.....that thought is empowering and soon it is overwhelming and you have to masturbate. You look right at us (into the camera) and tell us you hate to get off alone, and we should join you (J/O encouragement style). You tell us how much it turns you on to watch us masturbate (like we were in the room with you)......and when you get ready to cum you encourage us to cum with you.....

::camera fades to black for a few seconds...then fades back in with you naked standing at the kitchen counter...bread, cold cuts, ect...on the counter in front of you. You look at us and purr "that was great baby.....what do you want on your sammich?" :D

Just off the top of my head......:hatsoff: