• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How often do you masturbate?

How often do you masturbate?

• Once a week

Votes: 74 5.3%
  • Several times a week

Votes: 456 32.8%
  • Once a day

Votes: 469 33.8%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 390 28.1%

• Total voters
Im certain "unique" as i got my nick name "maximuxx" cause i was roll playing with my girlfriend as i was dressed up as a gladiator..

What do you mean by "Unique"

You move very quietly, get behind Chica, and then Unique up on her!!
battery-062.gif
bah-doomp,ching

thank you folks....I'm here all week!!!!! :banger:

You move very quietly, get behind Chica, and then unique up on her!!
battery-062.gif
bah-doomp,ching

thank you folks....I'm here all week!!!!! :banger:

haha If only I could role play with chica.. I would totally get behind her and then show her my uniqueness ... gladiator style!

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
how many of you guys have ever tasted your own cum...be honest!

i got an email last week and the guy asked me what cum tastes like. i was a little surprised because i figured he would have tasted his own to see. it would be like me asking what a pussy tastes like...right?

i couldn't answer the question because it's not like cum tastes like something else. what does an apple taste like? it tastes like an apple...lol besides, each guy tastes a little different :D

how many of you guys have ever tasted your own cum...be honest!

i got an email last week and the guy asked me what cum tastes like. i was a little surprised because i figured he would have tasted his own to see. it would be like me asking what a pussy tastes like...right?

i couldn't answer the question because it's not like cum tastes like something else. what does an apple taste like? it tastes like an apple...lol besides, each guy tastes a little different :D

Guilty. Things can get kinky with the wife.