• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How often do you masturbate?

How often do you masturbate?

• Once a week

Votes: 74 5.3%
  • Several times a week

Votes: 456 32.8%
  • Once a day

Votes: 469 33.8%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 390 28.1%

• Total voters
i use to date a guy who used silk panties and nylons to masturbate with. is this common?

at the time i thought it was a little unusual but now i get requests for handjob videos with panties and nylons/stockings.

^
They sound like wannabe bank robbers to me baby...:yesyes:

An old GF used to put a nylon on like a glove and give me handjobs.....and I used nylons to masturbate before too....it is an interesting sensation, AND it is only kinky the first time :1orglaugh

And for the record....I have NEVER been convicted of robbing any banks!!! ;)

i read that guys should cum at least several times a week for good health.

I do it on Mon-Weds & Sat sometimes Tues & Thurs & Sat never Sundays.

from cock to kleenex tissue, from kleenex tissue to trashcan next to the desk Chica.

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
no need for kleenex in my house....

chica-necklace3.jpg

what do you guys do with the cum when you wank in the middle of the night? just curious :)

I just shoot it in alot of tissue's. That works fine for me.

But I would love to shoot it on you Chica, then you won't have
such a small load on your face and brest...

when i was younger, before i started having sex, i use to give my boyfriends handjobs and i would rub the cum into their bellies until it was gone. it was a great clean-up technique. that's before i realized how much i like swallowing cum :D

Oke I wil try it, but I think its not gonna work whit someone that produce
alot of cum I think... :rofl:

do you guys ever wake up in the middle of the night all horny as hell and then masturbate? i do this quite a bit. sometimes i jump on dave but alot times i just take care of myself real quick with my "mini-me" vibrator.

I don't do this much. I love me my sleep, baby. However, when I wake up with a particularly hard morning wood...I rub one out right then and there before breakfast :o

what do you guys do with the cum when you wank in the middle of the night? just curious :)
I store mine in an old Minute Maid can in the freezer. When it gets full, I Fedex my frozen jizz to Uzbekistan :hatsoff::glugglug: I am building a clone army of TitsrockUzbeks....
devil-0047.gif

I store mine in an old Minute Maid can in the freezer. When it gets full, I Fedex my frozen jizz to Uzbekistan :hatsoff::glugglug: I am building a clone army of TitsrockUzbeks....
devil-0047.gif

jedi-noir.gif
Commander Cody....execute order #66............
stormtrooper2.gif

OMG TR....that would make you....Darth Cleavage!!! :eek:

@ Chica: You're the woman! :D

Thanks for the pics and video sweetheart.