• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How many death threats do you normally receive?

Ya know nowt mun! Fekkin pro or no, ye doon't do dat when you's wit cha family, innit? Is not as if I'm a fekkin leeroy larry bum dodger. I be ova tha week over the sun furr feck sake!

ye be all sixes and sevens o'er the bitch. she'd be jest yer mam. whey the fek aire ye be'en such a bastard?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
none so far, although it will be only a matter of time i think.
Imma kill you, biatch.
Quite a few, being a mod and all.
Die mod, die!
I had a few a long time ago. The kind where people don't like what you have to say or whatever and they threaten to do things of a life or death magnitude.

It was by Catholics no less lol
They get really emotionally driven and just want to kill you if they don't like what you have to say! Especially the Irish guy I used to know. He was one pissed off little mick. I think it was due to the freckles and red hair.

Ah well. Those were the days.

Speaking of which I remember reading about Catholics getting all upset about Kevin Smith's film Dogma and were sending him death threats about the film.
Respect us Christians or I'll kill you, you fuckin' Iraqi!
3-5 times a day due to my respect for Communism, Hugo Chavez, and my suppport for the Democratic Party.
Die you fuckin' commie shitbag!
A couple.

Don't agree with my lifestyle?
Oh well, keep your opinions to yourself.
:tongue:
I won't send you a death-threat if u dance for me? :angels:
No one cares enough about me to want me dead
sad-057.gif
Keep thikning that
i'm not that important.

people doesn't give a shit about me of my stupid posts
Sure you're not... *sharpens knife*
Thank God that these threats have nothing top do with your ethnicity, Shimmy.

:D
Fuckin' whitey needs to be killed 'cos he never learns...
never got any
That's 'cos u got me on ignore innit tho blud?

I don't live my life trying to provoke people. So 0 in an average week. Though I have received death threats in the past. Just a few.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Well it used to be a lot, but then I took care of all those problems... :ak47:

I've had one.

I've also had a couple of suicide threats.

Neither are comfortable, but the suicde threats are really upsetting.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I've also had a couple of suicide threats.

Neither are comfortable, but the suicde threats are really upsetting.
:surprise::surprise::surprise:

HOW did I miss this post???:eek: Not to make light of the situation as I imagine it would be pretty disconcerting.

However, your pussy is THAT GOOD?????

(I don't know whether to long for it more now or fear it.:()

:surprise::surprise::surprise:

HOW did I miss this post???:eek: Not to make light of the situation as I imagine it would be pretty disconcerting.

However, your pussy is THAT GOOD?????

(I don't know whether to long for it more now or fear it.:()

Fear it... :bowdown:

I get a couple a year... they used to freak me out... now the best thing to do when someone threatens to kill you is to smile and say "Be sure I'm dead, because I will take your ass with me..." :cool:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Not enough man, not enough.

On here? none.

On IMDb? I stopped counting them after the first few hundred lol and I just started to use the ignore list option as soon as I get any static from anyone. No exceptions. That is what it takes to get a decent and quiet website to browse over there. Anyone here who is regular on there will know what I mean.

I've had a few. I'm not on Facebook anymore because of it. The guy ran into my brother at a bar and talked some shit and my brother whooped him up pretty good. I haven't seen or heard from the guy since. It's not my fault his girl said she was single ;)

Also, people tend to send death threats when I destroy them in Black Ops.