• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How many death threats do you normally receive?

threats are merely the pointed cousins of opinions...most are empty, hollow and complete BS being spouted off by a spineless coward who would be entirely incapable of following through with such an act except in the most dire of circumstances...so, what i'm getting at here, is how many death threats have people actually made an attempt at following through with? :D

Never had one, Im pretty well known where im from, people consider me to be one of those guy's you don't fuk with, Been in alot of fights & dont recal loosing any But I once heard a story about me that I took out 6 guys in a bar and then a couple of cops n still got away. It made me laugh as it was only 3 guys & 1 cop but I did get arrested :D

I had a few a long time ago. The kind where people don't like what you have to say or whatever and they threaten to do things of a life or death magnitude.

It was by Catholics no less lol
They get really emotionally driven and just want to kill you if they don't like what you have to say! Especially the Irish guy I used to know. He was one pissed off little mick. I think it was due to the freckles and red hair.

Ah well. Those were the days.

Speaking of which I remember reading about Catholics getting all upset about Kevin Smith's film Dogma and were sending him death threats about the film.

none/ on the Internet - friends disunited:1orglaugh:o

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Typically about once a year. Most recently I told an illegal alien to move his vehicle out of a fire lane and he told me he'd shoot me in the face. I handcuffed him and the in the ensuing search I found a .45 in his waist band. ICE came and I'm hoping he got deported but I'm too lazy to check.

Deepcover

Closed Account
3-5 times a day due to my respect for Communism, Hugo Chavez, and my suppport for the Democratic Party.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Depends where my black boyfriend has stacked a Quaran, bible and Tora to keep his knees cushioned while he fellates me in public wearing a sign that says "I hate fags" While I wavfe a burning flag of the country we're in.
:dunno:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Not enough to be honest with you.

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
A couple.

Don't agree with my lifestyle?
Oh well, keep your opinions to yourself.
:tongue:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I've gotten less now that I retired from performing illegal abortions in Mexico, thank goodness...