• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How many death threats do you normally receive?

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Just the usual ones when I piss people off on the highway, ... and then I just give'em the finger :thefinger

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
So far I have received about 27, here is the one I received when I put up a picture of me and my girlfriend kissing.

"Topic: Yo dothead!

Description: fuck you long faced curryhead stinkbag, I will fuck you up if I ever see you in real life. Hispanic women do not like stinkfaces like you people and that is a stripper you paid off, keep the hell away from my block, I see you there I am gonna shoot you bitch!"

So far I have received about 27, here is the one I received when I put up a picture of me and my girlfriend kissing.

Description: fuck you long faced curryhead stinkbag, I will fuck you up if I ever see you in real life. Hispanic women do not like stinkfaces like you people and that is a stripper you paid off, keep the hell away from my block, I see you there I am gonna shoot you bitch!"

You must have really pissed someone off otherwise i have a hard time believing this

Shifty

O.G.

Where? Surely not on this board?

Aw, don't hate on your mam like that. She did her best, man!

Me mam doont av nooo boozness in dis mun. Fookin' fark wit dat shee-ite now.

What's with the weird accents we're using here Dirk? "Mam"? :confused:

Either way, fuck that bitch. What kind of mother charges her own son for a lap dance and a handjob?

I mean really!

Me mam doont av nooo boozness in dis mun. Fookin' fark wit dat shee-ite now.

What's with the weird accents we're using here Dirk? "Mam"? :confused:

Either way, fuck that bitch. What kind of mother charges her own son for a lap dance and a handjob?

I mean really!

Don't mock my accent, you smellytwathole.

And you should pay for that lap dance and handjob. Honestly, where else will you get quality like that? Yer mam is a fekkin pro.

Don't mock my accent, you smellytwathole.

And you should pay for that lap dance and handjob. Honestly, where else will you get quality like that? Yer mam is a fekkin pro.

Ya know nowt mun! Fekkin pro or no, ye doon't do dat when you's wit cha family, innit? Is not as if I'm a fekkin leeroy larry bum dodger. I be ova tha week over the sun furr feck sake!

georges

Staff member
never got any