• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How do you masturbate?

To the original question - I use the classic method and a second one with my hands on both sides of my penis, moving them up and down.

I usually enjoy masturbating in a bath, in the kitchen and on the backyard. I've done it in the sea as well. :)

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
To the original question - I use the classic method and a second one with my hands on both sides of my penis, moving them up and down.

I usually enjoy masturbating in a bath, in the kitchen and on the backyard. I've done it in the sea as well. :)

wow, on the sea! i love doing it on the boat too! i like the fresh air...

the bath is a favorite spot for me too but i've never masturbated in the kitchen yet. off camera that is...lol

I was swimming and a nice girl on a collapsible boat was just passing by. She was topless, so I couldn't resist. As I was jacking off she also waved and smiled to me, what doubled the excitement.

I usually use my fingers during masturbation and by rubbing my clit I can cum but I also enjoy using big dildo inside my pussy while rubbing my clit and also love having butt plug inside my asshole too.
For me masturbation is an ART and I love to do it when alone and may be one of the best places to masturbate is in the bath tub where I lay down and a stream of water spraying my pussy and clit.............I can have multiple orgasms this way.

hiimrudd

Closed Account
Originally Posted by tubuler View Post
"I love these. I love to see you naked Chica but for some reason I get off on seeing what you look like with clothes on. I guess that's because I'm used to seeing you with your clothes off.

You should post some more pics of yourself wearing clothes. I know thats a weird request. But that's what I like. I dunno why"

I agree, do you have any with you spread in some light colored cotton panties? And I'll tell ya how my wank to those went!

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
How do you masturbate?

I don't know how to accurately describe it, but it usually involves lotion, my left hand and a good helping of penis massaging. I'm really...REALLY good at it too.

bigbadbrody

Banned
I don't know how to accurately describe it, but it usually involves lotion, my left hand and a good helping of penis massaging. I'm really...REALLY good at it too.

I know, remember the night we got drunk and...

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
this is really bad! i was playing on the floor with my dogs today and i found one of their stuffed toys under the couch. it was the perfect size, shape and firmness that i like in a hump toy so i thought "why not" and i humped it to an orgasm right there. it felt great on the floor because it didn't move like a mattress does.

bigbadbrody

Banned
this is really bad! i was playing on the floor with my dogs today and i found one of their stuffed toys under the couch. it was the perfect size, shape and firmness that i like in a hump toy so i thought "why not" and i humped it to an orgasm right there. it felt great on the floor because it didn't move like a mattress does.

interesting

Chica, you have a tush to die for. I wish I was the one applying the oil. ;)

And to answer the original question: Left handed, slow, with baby-oil.

OMG, you are so fucking nasty....

kisses :thumbsup: