• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How do you masturbate?

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
k, found these. not huge earings but a good size....

chica-hike1.jpg

chica-hike2.jpg

bigbadbrody

Banned
sweeeeeeetttttttt

how about pigtails?

ooooh, i like those sling bikinis! i don't have one at the moment but i can buy one next time i'm at the bikini store!

Can't wait to see the pics! Already getting an anticipatory woody. Since the wife is too tired tonight, guess I'll go stroke one off before going to bed. It's almost impossible to go to sleep with a hardon!

bigbadbrody

Banned
i have a few friends that wear them to the lake and i like them! they definately turn heads!

you would turn heads if you were wearing paper bags (not the wtf is she wearing kind of way)

i have a few friends that wear them to the lake and i like them! they definately turn heads!

mmm... ask your friends if they'd like to pose with you!
I find it very interesting that a thread that started out being about masturbation has evolved into a thread about you. I'm not complaining. In fact, it's a pretty natural progression. In fact, my last load of the evening will be directly attributed to that close-up of your perfectly edible ass in a thong by the pool. Seriously, I could just bury my face in there!

bigbadbrody

Banned

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
mmm... ask your friends if they'd like to pose with you!
I find it very interesting that a thread that started out being about masturbation has evolved into a thread about you. I'm not complaining. In fact, it's a pretty natural progression. In fact, my last load of the evening will be directly attributed to that close-up of your perfectly edible ass in a thong by the pool. Seriously, I could just bury my face in there!

you're absolutely right...we need to get the thread back on topic :thumbsup:

k, no more pics...let's hear some good techniques :nanner:

bigbadbrody

Banned

no we dont

NOOOO!!! I was just making an observation! Please Chica! YOU are how we masturbate!
Guys, please forgive me. I didn't know it was gonna play like that!

i was just kidding sweetie...i know what you meant...lol

don't worry, i'll post more pics. i just thought it would be fun to feed you to the lions :1orglaugh

Very funny. 1,000 guys out there waiting to pull my nuts off with rusty pliers and you're laughing...

Ah c'mon scooter be cool.....Chica was just teasing you.

your nuts are safe:D

I don't think anyone on this thread wants to be the one responsible for the pic stoppage. Now how about something to get me off to bed? Hmmm? (and don't forget to invite your sling friends to the next shoot!)