• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How do I ejaculate all I got?

Why do guys care? I'm asking a serious question...not trying to be a smartass. Why do guys really care how big their load is? Is it related to the male preoccupation with size? Does it make you feel like a better jizzer, better than the average wanker? Or do you have a cum fetish? I've met alot of guys who have a cum fetish, who like seeing their load, touching it, eating it etc. I'm just curious why some guys really want to work at having a bigger jizzpile after a wank. And I'd totally understand if it were just something you wanted when having sex, but women don't give a shit about how big your load is...in fact most would probably prefer smaller loads (means less swimmers trying to knock your ass up, and/or less throat clogging).

Please gents, enlighten me.

I don't care much for the original question, but damn it, I'm loving this reply :banana:

Why do guys care? I'm asking a serious question...not trying to be a smartass. Why do guys really care how big their load is? Is it related to the male preoccupation with size? Does it make you feel like a better jizzer, better than the average wanker? Or do you have a cum fetish? I've met alot of guys who have a cum fetish, who like seeing their load, touching it, eating it etc. I'm just curious why some guys really want to work at having a bigger jizzpile after a wank. And I'd totally understand if it were just something you wanted when having sex, but women don't give a shit about how big your load is...in fact most would probably prefer smaller loads (means less swimmers trying to knock your ass up, and/or less throat clogging).

Please gents, enlighten me.

Whoa...you know guys that want to eat their own jizz? What kind of guy blows his load then wants to eat it? Scientifically speaking...does it taste good?

Whoa...you know guys that want to eat their own jizz? What kind of guy blows his load then wants to eat it? Scientifically speaking...does it taste good?

really, you should try this at least once...
mine taste like the secret sauce of McDonalds :eeew::eek:

I've never tasted my baby batter but I know for a fact that it tastes good on the account that a few girls have told me so and I believe them because I drink a lot of pineapple juice:thumbsup:

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member

I've never tasted my baby batter but I know for a fact that it tastes good on the account that a few girls have told me so and I believe them because I drink a lot of pineapple juice:thumbsup:

jizz doesn't taste good. Even when you drink pineapple juice. I mean, there is some jizz that tastes better than others, but its never something a girl will want to add to an ice cream sundae, or add to a power smoothie. Barf.

And yes, I've seen lots of dudes eat their own jizz on cam. Meh. Whatever floats their boats!:nanner:

If you wanna know how to shoot a bigger load. I got the answer right here. Yes I do! Right here!

Whatcha gotta do is drink a lot of Vitamin D milk! That's right! Drink a lot of Vitamin D milk. Drink enough of that and you start to pee a liquid like milk right out of ya!

From there you keep drinking so much Vitamin D milk to the point you really have to pee. Start sexing up your lady.... or, telling from your eloquence and savvy nature, ladies, you sex her the right way. Lots of foreplay see? Touch her, lick her, kiss her, whisper in her ear, and plant it right inside her! Oh yeah! Afterward pull it out, pee on her your new found Vitamin D milk style pee and you got yourself your answer!

She'll just beg for holy matrimony and give you her hand right then and there!

Toodles!

If you wanna know how to shoot a bigger load. I got the answer right here. Yes I do! Right here!

Whatcha gotta do is drink a lot of Vitamin D milk! That's right! Drink a lot of Vitamin D milk. Drink enough of that and you start to pee a liquid like milk right out of ya!

From there you keep drinking so much Vitamin D milk to the point you really have to pee. Start sexing up your lady.... or, telling from your eloquence and savvy nature, ladies, you sex her the right way. Lots of foreplay see? Touch her, lick her, kiss her, whisper in her ear, and plant it right inside her! Oh yeah! Afterward pull it out, pee on her your new found Vitamin D milk style pee and you got yourself your answer!

She'll just beg for holy matrimony and give you her hand right then and there!

Toodles!

I bet that was a long month for you!

The best advice is to wait and other than that it's hereditary. If your old man could blow a load like Old Faithful you would be able to as well.

A healthy diet. Good cardiovascular health through exercise. Good hydration. Vitamins and minerals (I've had good success with GNC Megaman Ultra). Keegal exercises. Then you have to get your testicals use to production through jerking off a lot (at least 2 times a day) for a few weeks. Then you go three days without jerking or sex and really hang in there when you finally do jerk off or have sex. Keep prolonging your ejaculation by going right to the point where you're going to cum and then backing off. If you repeat that process for about two hours you're certain to shoot at least 30% more than you typically do and it definitely will spurt out hard.

If that doesn't work enough check into a supplement called L-Arginine. That stuff will definitely help.

I do not know what I do but I eat two pear's a day and drink lots of water.
And I shoot (thats no kidding) about 12-15 stream of solid cum when I
have an orgasm. And the distance is about 2-2.5 meter far at max.

WOW I almost can't believe the amount of bullshit in this thread. There were some nuggets of wisdom of course.

Drink plenty of water and be well hydrated. Be in good overall health especially diet.

Prolonging orgasm while staying aroused will encourage the body to produce a larger load.

If you are serious about it and not homophobic like so many here try an Aneros. It is inserted into the ass and massages the prostate and other glands. It will open the door to all sorts of pleasure. It will also directly stimulate the glands and you will come more than you ever thought possible. I know I have cum 300%+ of my normal ejaculation amount with it. The first time you use an Aneros you feel kinda silly because it takes a few uses for most to begin to feel sensations but if you stick with it you will have the time of your life. I find it kinda crazy and cool that I can lay down and get an erection and have a huge cum pumping orgasm without ever touching my penis. the Aneros also causes WAY WAY more pre-cum than usual too.