• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How can the New Orleans Saints genuinely call themselves world champions?

What's wrong with the French?
Great country, shame about the people.
Arrogant, miserable, ignorant, and always fucking on strike.

About the strikes, I agree. But the thing is that the strikes are made mostly by a small minorityof people who, due to their job, have the power to cause much troubles :mad:

Everything else you said is bullshit. It's non-sense to insult a whole people.

Vim Fuego

Banned
About the strikes, I agree. But the thing is that the strikes are made mostly by a small minorityof people who, due to their job, have the power to cause much troubles :mad:

Everything else you said is bullshit. It's non-sense to insult a whole people.

I disagree with you completely. Have you ever been to France as an Englishman?

Since I'm french, I couldn't be in my home country as a foreigner..

Vim Fuego

Banned
Since I'm french, I couldn't be in my home country as a foreigner..

Exactly. You are blinkered. My point is.... try going to your fucking country as a foreigner and you'll soon see what a sack of shit the people are.

It happens in reverse, if you go to Liverpool in England you'll understand what I'm getting at.

I still can't agree. You just can't generalise.
And it's the same with people from Liverpool. Some, maybe most of them, copuld be assholes, still, there are some that are very cool guys.

As a French, when you insult the french people, I feel insulted.

And I just can'ty you let insult people. If I would tell tht english people are cunts, you would react just as iI do.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Lazy sports? Exactly what about American sports, especially football, is lazy? Do yourself a favor and Google Herschel Walker, Jerry Rice or Walter Payton and their workout routines, and then tell me that football players are lazy.

You know what's a lazy sport? Darts.

Also, Cricket, chess and cheese rolling.

:tongue:

They call themselves world champions because they became champion in the world's best , most watched and most recognizable league ....

Same goes for the Uefa Champions League , every team who won that title , thought of themselves as the best team in the world even though it's only played in europe but since The Champions League is the best , most watched and most recognizable league they consider it to be the ultimate top of soccer....

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The English Premier League is the world's best league

habo9

Banned
Ok Im going to settle this once and for all

The Saints are not the best American football team in the world...............

These guys are............

Ok guys arguement settled dont you think ............:thumbsup:

habo9

Banned
Same goes for the Uefa Champions League , every team who won that title , thought of themselves as the best team in the world even though it's only played in europe but since The Champions League is the best , most watched and most recognizable league they consider it to be the ultimate top of soccer....

When did they declare this ,we dont have the audacity to call ourselves world champions unless we play teams from over the world thats why we have the World Club Championship

The UEFA Champions league means you are Champions of Europe......how many times do people have to repeat themselves , its getting boring now

They are the champions of America , not Europe , Asia , Oceana , S. America or the rest of north America

For some reason most Americans cant grasp the fact you have to play the world not just American teams , to be declared world champs , you cant just go around claiming titles without earning it first

In high school, it is. :eek: Our quarterback was terrible, but he got sooooo many girls. Man, I should've played quarterback. I got no love, being a fullback and all. Son of a...

Lazy sports? Exactly what about American sports, especially football, is lazy? Do yourself a favor and Google Herschel Walker, Jerry Rice or Walter Payton and their workout routines, and then tell me that football players are lazy.

i dont have to google shit, i watched them growing up. in a sense, they got up to 45 seconds till the next play, so they pretty much get a breather till they run again. trot back to the huddle, make a play. down. trot back to the huddle. make a play. down. trot back. make a play. down. its that play clock that kills the game. lower the game clock I say and we got ourselves a fast paced game.

The English Premier League is the world's best league
But still, Barcelona beated both Chelsea (3rd of PL '09) and United (Champion of PL '09) and became European Champions by winning Champiuon's League '09, then World Champion by winning Fifa Club World Cup.

Sometimes the best team isn't not in he best league.

I'm not telling that there is a better team than the Saints outside NFL, I say the Saint can't claim to bne world champions without beating teams from outsie the US in a real and official World Championship.

In Rugby, everyone says that the All Blacks (New Zealand) are the best. Buthy the official World Champion is Australia, because they won the World Cup '07

habo9

Banned
But still, Barcelona beated both Chelsea (3rd of PL 09) and United (Champion of PL 09) and becam European Champions, then World Champion by winning Fifa Club World Cup.

Sometimes the best team isn't not in he best league.

I'm not telling that there is a better team than the Saint outside NFL, I say the Sain,t can't claim to bne world champions without beating teams from outsie the US in a real and official World Championship.

Mate I would have repped you so much over the last few days if it would let me :thumbsup:

PlasmaTwa2

No, the team that wins the FIFA Club World Cup is the best team in the world.

Using Soccer and American Football is a bad comparison. There is good soccer teams all over the world. That isn't the case for American Football.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
i dont have to google shit, i watched them growing up. in a sense, they got up to 45 seconds till the next play, so they pretty much get a breather till they run again. trot back to the huddle, make a play. down. trot back to the huddle. make a play. down. trot back. make a play. down. its that play clock that kills the game. lower the game clock I say and we got ourselves a fast paced game.

What a shitty argument. Soccer players don't run the whole time. Basketball players don't run the whole time. Hockey players don't skate the whole time. There are a lot of sports where the athletes don't run and/or hit eachother for every single second of every single game. Every single sport has it's own version of a "breather", whether it be given by a play clock or just the overall flow of the game.

Herschel Walker, an athlete in a so-called "lazy sport", couldn't afford weights when he was growing up, so he chose to do things the hard way and use his natural body weight to help him exercise. He chose to do situps and pushups during commercial breaks while he was watching TV. He didn't have the resources to purchase weight training equipment, so he did 2,000 pushups, 3,000 situps, 1,500 pull ups and 1,000 dips every single day in order to get in good enough shape to where he could excel at playing football and make a living for himself. Yeah, what a lazy piece of shit. :rolleyes:

Herschel Walker On His Workouts

Lungzyn

Die For Me
In Rugby, everyone says that the All Blacks (New Zealand) are the best. Buthy the official World Champion is Australia, because they won the World Cup '07

South Africa won, not Australia.
Sorry, couldnt let Australians receive undue credit :D:tongue:

PlasmaTwa2

Using Soccer and American Football is a bad comparison. There is good soccer teams all over the world. That isn't the case for American Football.

There really isn't a international comparision to American football. Most sports I can think of are played internationally.

You know what's wierd, though? In the time it has taken for everyone to repeat the same arguments over and over in this thread, habo and everyone could have organized their own little team and challenged the Saints.

Now who's lazy?