• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How can the New Orleans Saints genuinely call themselves world champions?

Boy...talk about confused...REAL FOOTBALL is played on a 100 yard field, the ball is kicked off, and on field goals; there are 4 downs , and 6 points for a touchdown, point after usually kicked for the extra point.
Soccer is the rather effimate game played all over the 3rd World and in Europe...and some other places...:sleep:
And the Saints are the World Champs!:thumbsup:

How could you dare calling American Football "Real Football".
The one and only real football is the one that is called "soccer in North America.

Soccer is way older than American Football (NFL was createcin 1920, FIFA in 1904). Socer wa the first to be named Football.
Get your sport another name 'cause Football is played by two teams, during two half-periods of 45 minutes each is, it is forbidden to use hand to touch the ball, except for the Goalkeeper and the World Champion is Italy.
Final

mondial2.jpg

im american and coming from me america has lazy ass sports, except basketball. where else in the world are you gonna see a fat fuck compete. DH in baseball and linemen in football. if your wondering why the world hasnt caught on to american football is because its lazy and dull, besides they have rugby. in football you have 45 sec to decide a play, then average play takes 3-5 seconds to watch, then back to 45 sec. to decide next play, wow fucking wack. dont get me into baseball. all in all the winner of the superbowl should not be called world champs. only sport where countries play against each other are the olympics and the world cup, which i cant wait for this summer. it takes skill to play with your feet rather than your hands. but try telling us that, we're just fat lazy americans who play with our hands. no pun intended

Are you serious? You think lineman are just fat guys??? It doesn't take any skill to play with your hands? :1orglaugh You're making yourself look stupid man. I'm not going to argue over which sport is better. Both Soccer and Football are great sports and both have great fans all over the world. But if you're going to try and discredit the athletic ability of an American Football player, you're fucking stupid. Those fat lineman can run a 40 yard dash in 5-6 seconds. Mind blowing? No. But how many 300lb guys do you know that can do that? Not to mention their power. These guys are workout machines. But they have a belly so they're just fat lazy fucks right? :ban:

Also, I'd like to see one of your incredibly skilled footballers memorize 900 page playbook, run a cross pattern and catch a 15 yard pass, while a defensive back is on your ass blocking your vision, trying to block the pass, and in the corner of your eye, you see the safety lining you up for a concussion waiting to happen. All you have to do is catch it right? With your hands? That sounds pretty easy. It doesn't take any skill to catch a ball. Any lazy fat fuck can catch a ball. Right?

Yes it does take 45 seconds to decide a play, and the actual play will only last a few seconds. Have you ever played chess? Do you just make a move on instinct alone? Or do you actually devise a gameplan and try to out wit your opponent? American Football is as much about coaching as it is the players. Strategy is just as important as the skill level of the players. That's why it takes some time to choose a play. I'm not even going to mention audibles.

Get off your high fucking horse. :thumbsup:

Are you serious? You think lineman are just fat guys??? It doesn't take any skill to play with your hands? :1orglaugh You're making yourself look stupid man. I'm not going to argue over which sport is better. Both Soccer and Football are great sports and both have great fans all over the world. But if you're going to try and discredit the athletic ability of an American Football player, you're fucking stupid. Those fat lineman can run a 40 yard dash in 5-6 seconds. Mind blowing? No. But how many 300lb guys do you know that can do that? Not to mention their power. These guys are workout machines. But they have a belly so they're just fat lazy fucks right? :ban:

Also, I'd like to see one of your incredibly skilled footballers memorize 900 page playbook, run a cross pattern and catch a 15 yard pass, while a defensive back is on your ass blocking your vision, trying to block the pass, and in the corner of your eye, you see the safety lining you up for a concussion waiting to happen. All you have to do is catch it right? With your hands? That sounds pretty easy. It doesn't take any skill to catch a ball. Any lazy fat fuck can catch a ball. Right?

Yes it does take 45 seconds to decide a play, and the actual play will only last a few seconds. Have you ever played chess? Do you just make a move on instinct alone? Or do you actually devise a gameplan and try to out wit your opponent? American Football is as much about coaching as it is the players. Strategy is just as important as the skill level of the players. That's why it takes some time to choose a play. I'm not even going to mention audibles.

Get off your high fucking horse. :thumbsup:

naaa i think i'll ride this horse straight into fucking town. i understand all that you said, just that america has lazy ass sports, plain and simple

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
So then basically, this is all about the fact that a football team is called a world champion. Nothing about the NBA calling their champions "World Champions"? The Saints are the best professional football team in the world for this season. End of discussion. Hence World Champions.:hatsoff:

I didn't mention the NBA because this isn't about the NBA, this is about the National Football League.

Did any teams outside of the Americas compete in the Superbowl? Don't think so, so why call themselves World Champions?

Vim Fuego

Banned
Your average Johnny American has no clue of what lies outside of the USA, thus they instantly refer to winning a national (american) football championship as being world champions.

300-400 years ago everyone in Europe assumed the world was flat, so on that synopsis in approx 300 years time the general population of the USA will become aware of the rest of the world. Hopefully in 300 years time american football won't exist anymore as it's (a) Shit, and (b) Shit.

It seems as though Americans think they are the only country that matters, and the UK thinks they are better than everybody else. Can't we all just get along?

L3ggy

As if that's ever gonna happen

habo9

Banned
It seems as though Americans think they are the only country that matters, and the UK thinks they are better than everybody else. Can't we all just get along?

Where does the think come into it? We are and theres no telling us otherwise :mad::tongue:

How can the New Orleans Saints genuinely call themselves world champions?

Why is there an expiration date on a container of sour cream?

L3ggy

The UK sucks hahahahaha! :D

L3ggy

And Liverpool ain't in the UK?

Is this disagree with L3ggy day or something?

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Yes, because that's how you define the merits of a sport, by how many 'hot girls' 'go after' the participants! :rolleyes: :tongue:

In high school, it is. :eek: Our quarterback was terrible, but he got sooooo many girls. Man, I should've played quarterback. I got no love, being a fullback and all. Son of a...

naaa i think i'll ride this horse straight into fucking town. i understand all that you said, just that america has lazy ass sports, plain and simple

Lazy sports? Exactly what about American sports, especially football, is lazy? Do yourself a favor and Google Herschel Walker, Jerry Rice or Walter Payton and their workout routines, and then tell me that football players are lazy.

Facetious

Moderated
Re: How can the New Orleans Saints genuinely call themselves world champions?

Why are stock brokers "brokers" ?

Why are our personal investments called securities when, in fact, they're at risk ?

Why is a near miss not a near hit ?

Why is there such a thing as a ''final approach'' when, in fact, the aircraft only made one approach ? :confused:

Why in the UK is "laboratory" pronounced as ''labor`tree'' :tongue::D

Why has the public education curriculum in American gone in the shitter since the U.S. Dept. of Education was launched ? :dunno:

How many wonders of the world are there now ?

:p :D