• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How can the New Orleans Saints genuinely call themselves world champions?

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS

habo9

Banned
I disagree.

The second Maradona goal has been voted the best goal ever , I can tell you arent a true soccer fan , he glided through the whole England team and not once did anyone get near him from his own half , he was poetry in motion then just strokes it right in the net , the best goal you will ever see :hatsoff:

habo9

Banned
Or Zidanes in the 2002 champions league final , I was at this game

I think the commentators are happy he scored :rofl:

habo9

Banned
Right lads Im off to bed , Im glad yz have seen the error of your ways and have accepted the Saints are the champions of America ;)

Goodnight :thumbsup::rofl:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Right lads Im off to bed , Im glad yz have seen the error of your ways and have accepted the Saints are the champions of America ;)

Goodnight :thumbsup::rofl:

Yeah, and I'm glad to see that you challenged and forfeited a game against them so they could be world champions.

:wave: Night.

roronoa3000

Banned
Why bother with football when we kick their asses in such sports like hockey, baseball, and hot dog eating?

all we care about is football, basketball and baseball.
we will usually lose in soccer which we usually are not that great at cause not many people care about it.
most of our best baseball players are from overseas so we can be beaten in baseball too.
but the world would not beat america's best in football or basketball especially with kobe, lebron and d.wade around.

Soccer ( not football ) is a lame game that has no strategy but kick the ball in front of the goal and kick it in. Football ( real Football ) requires a lot of thinking and planning and strategy. Soccer games suck, they are so boring. The score might be 2 - 1 if your lucky. Thats a lot of action? 3 goals all game? LAME ASS GAME!!!!! It's for little fruits ( foot fairies ) who are little whimps with no balls.