• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hotdogs

What do you prefer on yours?

• Ketchup

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Mustard

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • Relish

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Onions

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • Chili

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Cheese

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Sauerkraut

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Hot Peppers

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Hot Sauce

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
Fuck hot dog, just gimme a Kebab :yummie:

that reminds me of a place in bay city called "red lion". Best coney dogs ever. Well, until it burned down anyways

When I first read that, I saw "gay city"... hope it's not Freudian... :angels:

I generally like ketchup. However, not on hotdogs. :dunno:

... just thought I'd let you all know. Fascinating, right? :D

Catsup on a hotdog is like a three legged hooker on a donkey...

Only your most fucked up friends will find it appealing... :eek:

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
I could go for some street meat right now.
hotdog.jpg

First, it needs to be a RED weenie.
Then add Chili, cheddar cheese, onion, and mustard.

Or mustard, cheddar cheese and bacon bits is good too.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
First, it needs to be a RED weenie.
Then add Chili, cheddar cheese, onion, and mustard.

Or mustard, cheddar cheese and bacon bits is good too.

Okay, I'll bite. What is a red weenie?

I'm surprised that kraut is scoring so low. I don't like it but why does every place that serves dogs offer it? Kraut people not chiming in on this? And don't beat up on the ketchup people. Some people don't like mustard.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Deep fried till' they're almost blackened and topped with cole slaw and maybe a touch of mustard.

By the way, anything other than cheese and ketchup is an acceptable answer. Those toppings are blasphemous.

Okay, I'll bite. What is a red weenie?

I'm surprised that kraut is scoring so low. I don't like it but why does every place that serves dogs offer it? Kraut people not chiming in on this? And don't beat up on the ketchup people. Some people don't like mustard.

THIS:
red+hot+dogs.jpg

They just taste better. Seem to be more popular in the Southern states. Bright Leaf is the best. And Kraut is for BRATS, not hot dogs!

...I'm surprised that kraut is scoring so low. I don't like it but why does every place that serves dogs offer it? Kraut people not chiming in on this?...

Cause modern store-bought kraut is made with vinegar. Proper kraut is pickled in only brine, then rinsed. It's really good stuff... :drool2:

Used to help my grandparents put it up by going into the field and bringing in the cabbages. My reward was the cabbage heart. A treat I haven't had for many years... :crying:

If you can find "fresh" kraut in your deli, like in a plastic bag not a can, I recommend you get some. Rinse it, then try it! It will change your thoughts on kraut... :angels:

Kinda like the difference between a Claussen pickle and a Vlassic... :cool:

I like my own recipe for what I call "chili dog surprise".

Heat up the weiner anyway you want (grill, steam, microwave, no matter), toast buns, get the chili going. Put weiner in bun, add a few jalapeno slices the hotter the better around the weiner, cover with lots of chili and cheese. Serve to unsuspecting dumbas... I mean, guests, watch them take a bite. When their mouths are burning and their noses are running scream:

SURPRISE!!! :tongue: